cadet rankings

i was just wondering how many posts you have to post before you move up a ranking? Ive just noticed im now ranked as cadet

It says you are a captain on my screen!

I don't think its strictly post count anyway, as it also takes into account reviews you have written etc. I believe there is a secret LH formula for it. I'm sure LH Hella could tell you, but but she'd probably have to kill you.

Basically don't just blindly post to bump it up - it won't work! You need to be making good contributions :)

Adxx

toycar69 wrote:

It says you are a captain on my screen!

I don't think its strictly post count anyway, as it also takes into account reviews you have written etc. I believe there is a secret LH formula for it. I'm sure LH Hella could tell you, but but she'd probably have to kill you. External Media

whoops thats what you get for watching nikita at the same time as been on LH. I ment to put captain! I must be having a blond day!

What is the order of the cadet ranks?

I'm a Major at the moment, what will I be next?

I'm intrigued about what order the ranks go in too. Does anyone know how you find out?

It's the same as the British army. Google it

Sum Sub wrote:

Almost... (No Second Lieutenant rank here)

Briona87 wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Yah it's an odd one. The designation exists but isn't used to address officers (because, I think, of the relative junior-ness! )

Sum Sub wrote:

Briona87 wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

Yah it's an odd one. The designation exists but isn't used to address officers (because, I think, of the relative junior-ness! )

Indeed, but it is in the book ;-)

And 4 years later i'm a field Marshall!

fizzy wrote:

Well done fizz

Sum Sub wrote:

fizzy wrote:

Well done fizz

Haha thanks i don't remember when i become on but its still good to be one!

So how many posts is it to become a field Marshall then? You both have quite a few!

God knows! Although i think it depends on reviews as well. I could be wrong!

Its all a mystery to us all. But as you progress up there are new initiations each more secretive and mysterious as you progress up the ranks. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Does anybody know what comes after general?

It says it here

<<<<<<

Penny5518 wrote:

What rank am I?

You're a General Penny.

jackador123 wrote:

Its all a mystery to us all. But as you progress up there are new initiations each more secretive and mysterious as you progress up the ranks. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Oh dear... I hope there's nothing too painful in store! :)