Just noticed that I've been demoted!

In July I managed to reach the amazing achievement of ranking Field Marshall in the LH forces.

Today, however, I have noticed that I am a General again but have not knowingly been through a Court Marshall process!

Have I done something wrong?
Has anyone else lost rank before?

It could be the case that some of the threads you contributed to have been closed down, which has maybe brought your post count down? This is especially true for tester threads, as they're often deleted once products have been sent out.

It is a shame though :( you'll work your way back up in no time hopefully!

The other day I was celebrating reaching over 2000 posts. But I can see now that my post count has been reduced to 1998 at the time of writing this, so I think forum clean up has had something to do with it!

Boogaloo wrote:

It could be the case that some of the threads you contributed to have been closed down, which has maybe brought your post count down? This is especially true for tester threads, as they're often deleted once products have been sent out.

It is a shame though :( you'll work your way back up in no time hopefully!

This ^^ 

Sorry for any loss of ranking! 

Thanks Jess. At least it wasn't that I had offended the joint chief of staff!

AsYouWish! wrote:

In July I managed to reach the amazing achievement of ranking Field Marshall in the LH forces.

Today, however, I have noticed that I am a General again but have not knowingly been through a Court Marshall process!

Have I done something wrong?
Has anyone else lost rank before?

Me too also. Was waiting for a knock on the door. Expecting two Doms to whisk me away for a court martial and a good seeing to. Damn the sensible explanation Boo and the confirmation from Jess.

That sounds like my kind of disciplinary action too!

How do I get demoted?

nodrog wrote:

How do I get demoted?

I think it's all explained above.

It was a joke I want to be disciplined 

Every time I get over 3100 posts, my numbers decrease to 2600 ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)