Just ordered the "Womanizer"

This thread made me go away and look up this toy and now I want one :P It sounds magical and intriguing.

I really, really, really, want a womanizer.....*pouts*

FrozenAngel wrote:

They have it in blue which is far better looking IMO than the pink one. I should hopefully get mine in a few weeks and see what it's like. x

Being blue would definitely correct the only thing that puts me off; the pink. I know it is meant to be all womanly and all but, well...no. I wouldn't buy it over the likes of the Revel Sol, which is also a suction type toy so would be a new sensation...without being totally garish! :p

Yeah I HATE colour of it, quite badly, I think it looks awful.

But due to the reviews I want to give it ago. I should hopefully be receiving it in the next few weeks.

I ADORE mine :) but if you read the reviews you probably already knew that.

Such a unique feeling, and no numbing! loveitloveitloveitloveitloveit... ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)

You get over the colour of it once you feel what it can do - I actually even kinda like the colour now!

Me and the girlfriend tried it out today quickly, pretty impressive.

The best part about it is that it gets you there a lot quicker, I'd say it took less than a minute.

We'll post a review in a couple of days :)

BF&GF wrote:

Me and the girlfriend tried it out today quickly, pretty impressive.

The best part about it is that it gets you there a lot quicker, I'd say it took less than a minute.

We'll post a review in a couple of days :)

![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif) I'm glad it's gone down well!

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

You get over the colour of it once you feel what it can do - I actually even kinda like the colour now!

That positive association, eh? :)

lol yup :)

Ordered the Lovehoney x womaniser pro40 thus morning with the 40% discount. So looking forward to this and watching the OH using it too. I wander if it’ll take over from the wand. It needs to be very good to do just that.

Mr&MrsDLPS wrote:

Ordered the Lovehoney x womaniser pro40 thus morning with the 40% discount. So looking forward to this and watching the OH using it too. I wander if it’ll take over from the wand. It needs to be very good to do just that.

Mrs Chimp is a big fan of the suction toys. 🙂Positioning can take a bit of trial and error, but it's definitely worth taking the time to do it right (and it gets so much easier the more you do it). Like all toys there's a chance it's not for her, but I've got my fingers crossed for you. 👍🤞

Ian Chimp wrote:

Mr&MrsDLPS wrote:

Mrs Chimp is a big fan of the suction toys. 🙂Positioning can take a bit of trial and error, but it's definitely worth taking the time to do it right (and it gets so much easier the more you do it). Like all toys there's a chance it's not for her, but I've got my fingers crossed for you. 👍🤞

Thanks Ian, update to follow 😃

Thanks Ian, update fo follow 😀