Just saying 'hello'

I hope these last few weeks are going ok @anna.michelsburg I know that at this point in time, most tasks become a little awkward.
Not long now though :people_hugging:

2 Likes

Tell me about it, sleeping is the main awkward thing :yawning_face:

Oh well, plenty of chance to ā€œexploreā€ the garden in years to come - get Granny & Grandad to look after newest addition for a weekend and see if those diggers created any suitable nooks and cranniesā€¦

Hello again

Well, as you all know, I have tried to be a bit vague about my precise location, age, job, and so on. I vaguely mentioned that I was about 7 months pregnant a while ago, well now I am not pregnant and I am absolutely besotted with the real man who is in my life. A lovely little brother to my two girls.

Everyone well here.

Sorry, just had to boast. Will be back to the usual chat shortly.

Anna xxx

P.S. Grandparents here for the Bank Holiday weekend so have lots of time this afternoon to post away, expect 100s of replies saying more or less the same thing and lots of complaints about how my boobs will never be the same again after this one. Hungry boy.

Hi @anna.michelsburg
I was only thinking yesterday that by now you must have given birthā€¦
I hope all went ok and without any problems?

You boast away. We are all so pleased for you, Iā€™m sure.
Enjoy the time time with your family, old and new.
Big hugs :people_hugging: x

1 Like

Congratulations @anna.michelsburg Iā€™m so pleased things are going very well for you. Your little lad may be hungry but there will never be any complaints about your boobs, they are stunning. I wish you all the best and please never forget the forum we all love you.

1 Like

Hey,

Congratulations how far gone are you?

Congratulations @anna.michelsburg. :hugs:
Wishing you and your newly expanded family all the best.

1 Like

Good morning and congratulations to you! Thatā€™s wonderful news!

Morning

So ā€¦

Everything pretty much back to normal. The sunshine has brought with it some proper sleeps and everything has come back in to focus.

And this brings up the whole thing of why we were here. Sex advice.

Regular readers will know that my other half has enjoyed the slight naughty twinkle in my eye, on occasion. Well, his good self has put in a request to see naughty Anna back and I have a date arranged on Saturday. I will have sex with my date, obvs, and have lots of naughty little confessions for his Lordship when I get home.

But, can I ask a very practical question?

I am still breast feeding and plan to continue for a while. What does one do in these circumstances. I think the guy in question has noticed that I may be still breast feeding but I have not been specific.

Do people want to be warned?

Like lots of breast feeding mums, I produce a lot of milk during sex, especially when I cum. In terms of what happens to it, I donā€™t mind, either it runs down my boobs and tummy or it gets drunk, and it seems such a waste when it ends up on the sheets.

I am inclined to just see how it plays out, but part of me thinks a gentle warning might be appropriate?

1 Like

I think as you say @anna.michelsburg , a gentle warning is the order of the day. Then your date can carry on as they see fit. The ball is in their court so to speak.

Glad to hear you are doing well and things are getting back to normal :hugs:

Iā€™m glad to hear things are going well for you, as suggested a little warning would be the best thing I believe. It sounds a great turn on I think, have a wonderful evening with a great deal of fun. @anna.michelsburg

OK. Gentle hint text sent.

1 Like

I think you have done right @anna.michelsburg I hope it all goes well on the day/evening and you have a wonderful time. Happy days are here again. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hungry boy!

Was he now @anna.michelsburg :joy:

Not a drop wasted :milk_glass:

1 Like

Youā€™re being a bit coy today @anna.michelsburg
You normally have much more to say :grin: :kissing_heart:

Well no one replies to my posts now, or even read them.

I remember that with my first thread I was overwhelmed with replies if I posted an update.

I think I have become just another boring near 40s mum!

Sorry

2 Likes

Nonsense, great to be reading your posts again Anna! Always enjoyable :smiling_face: