Just wondering!!

Just a random Q for all you lovehoneyers, if you have lived with an oh how long was it after you started dating that you moved in together? :)

With my ex, a month..... we lasted 7 years, not bad for a holiday romance

3 years....but we were long distance and restricted by education commitments.

We've lived together nearly 3 years.

Adx

Well the OH lives with me at my house with my family. We have been together for 2 years. He started living with me after around 1 year.

To Miss TC, was it weird moving in after that short space of time or good? Sounds good as it lasted 7 years!!

18 months from our first date to getting married and moving in together.

Don't live with the OH, would love to have him here more but we've only been together a year and I think we're not there yet!

Ex was long distance, so when I stayed with him I had no option but to be under his feet.... i felt it wasn't for me and probably made the relationship end sooner!

Sounds like quite a lovely whirlwind romance!! :)

We moved in together within a couple of weeks of meeting and we're in our seventh year and still happy

I don't know if my last post added the quote properly but that was to cuddly hubby!

It's great to see so many people moving in so soon and it being a success :)

with husband it was 6 months from first date to wedding day and I moved in with him and his mother after about 6 weeks if that. We celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary a couple of months before he died.

Current partner met online in sept and he moved in with me and the kids, cats and dog in Dec.

I believe that if a relationship is right and works then the amount of time is irrelevant. Sometimes you just know that it is the right thing to do

xGGx

takemedrunk wrote:

To Miss TC, was it weird moving in after that short space of time or good? Sounds good as it lasted 7 years!!

Yeah it was fine, we just got to know each other really well as we lived together, everyone said it would never last so guess we proved that wrong, but 7years was our limit, but I'm better for the experience.

takemedrunk wrote:

I don't know if my last post added the quote properly but that was to cuddly hubby!

We were engaged after about 6 months, and it took about a year to plan and hold the wedding. I already had a place for us to live, so I had more than 12 months notice to tidy it up. I nearly managed it. External Media

ghostgirl wrote:

I believe that if a relationship is right and works then the amount of time is irrelevant. Sometimes you just know that it is the right thing to do

xGGx

External Media This

Cuddly Hubby wrote:

takemedrunk wrote:

We were engaged after about 6 months, and it took about a year to plan and hold the wedding. I already had a place for us to live, so I had more than 12 months notice to tidy it up. I nearly managed it. External Media

Thats really nice! If you got engaged that quick you must have really known she was the one! :)

we met in late 1976 moved in after 6 months and still together so 34 years and a bit, longer then some of you have been alive whoopie

takemedrunk wrote:

Thats really nice! If you got engaged that quick you must have really known she was the one! :)

I had to make a 350 mile trip for our first date, and most of our subsequent ones. I decided that getting married might save a lot of mileage. External Media

lickmadick wrote:

we met in late 1976 moved in after 6 months and still together so 34 years and a bit, longer then some of you have been alive whoopie

have to say that is something to be proud of, not many couples manage that long together.

xGGx

Surprised at the amount of replies where people have moved in together quite soon. Nice to hear!! :)