keep clean in bedroom

Hi

my parents are going away for a few days and I decided to use my male masturbater on my bed for a first time but the problem is I don't want to get lubricant or um...cum on my bed in case my parents see it and ask me questions got any tips on how to keep my bed clean

Why not lay a bath towel on the bed to catch the fallout? Enjoy you free time. 👍

Yep I’d suggest a bath sheet too- the bigger the better then you don’t have to worry about any marks etc.

saying that I’m totally expecting my son to have marks and things on his bedsheets when he grows up so I’m not sure they would be too concerned? But you know them best :)

Second the towel idea. Failing that just wash your sheets before they get back.

Enjoy your free time!

Cinderella69 wrote:

Second the towel idea. Failing that just wash your sheets before they get back.

Enjoy your free time!

Yes I agree, a washing machine 😀 and you can make as much of a mess as you want, knowing it’ll be sorted.

Would suggest a bath sheet and go for it.

Ask your parents to show you how to use the washing machine before they leave 😁. Or as others have said a towel would be a pretty good solution.

Large bath towel or plastic backed picnic blanket xx

now its practce time for the withdrawal methord ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

enjoy whatever

Well I tried with the colt vibrating male masturbator but I only lasted a few seconds even though I used long lasting lube and waited a few minutes for it to take effect any tips on lasting longer than that

Mastershy wrote:

Well I tried with the colt vibrating male masturbator but I only lasted a few seconds even though I used long lasting lube and waited a few minutes for it to take effect any tips on lasting longer than that

Imagine that all your dead relatives are watching you .....

Ew no

If you are trying the increase stamina, is the Colt vibrating masturbator recommended for that? (I'm not familiar with that toy.)

You'll need to practice getting close to the edge, and learning exactly where that edge is. Once you are right at the edge, completely stop touching yourself for 20-30 secs, then resume and repeat the process. I would just do this with my hand rather than a toy, but maybe you already tried that.

Another option might be to focus just on stimulating the head of the penis (either with a toy, or just lube). See if that helps control the sensitivity. When using my Tenga masturbator, I find I can climax just from massaging the head, but I stay erect and can climax a second time with full penetration.

Finally, thinking unsexy thoughts can obviously be a classic tool. Personally, my wife loves a quickie, so I have no qualms about cumming in 30 seconds. However, if we are going longer and I'm trying not to cum before she does, then I have occassionally resorted to reciting the alphabet backwards in my head.

I'd suggest placing a towel down underneath you (the bigger the better) so that it'll catch anything before it hits the bed.