Help with solo prep?

I'm a guy who has a new toy and it's too loud to use in the bath, where I usually play, because i think the tub makes it louder. The noise is okay from my bed, but I've never used lube/toys in my bed before. Any help with what I need to do to make sure things aren't too messy?

LH do an excellent lube for men: Release. Not as messy as usual lube, but it feels very sensuous. There's no escaping the desired mess when I cum. Tissues by the bed solves that. And licking it off my fingers.

I'm intrigued to know what makes so much noise in the bath! I quite often cum in the shower.

Have fun!

As this is related to your last post it's probably best to stick to one thread so the forum doesn't get clogged up :)

You could maybe lie on top of a towel to prevent lube, cum etc from dripping on your bed :)

Towel is all you need a darker or patterned one. Its really important your relaxed and don't worry about such things. It makes you tense .

Good luck

M101 wrote:

LH do an excellent lube for men: Release. Not as messy as usual lube, but it feels very sensuous. There's no escaping the desired mess when I cum. Tissues by the bed solves that. And licking it off my fingers.

I'm intrigued to know what makes so much noise in the bath! I quite often cum in the shower.

Have fun!

haha, i used to catch it in hand before disposing of the evidence.  ;)

Is Realease like the (famous condom brand) lube that meant to add sensation too?

Thank you all so much. I think a towel and tissues would be the best approach.
And last time a thread was going off topic I was told to make a new one. I know what you mean but I didn't want things to go off topic.
I'll be sure to try this out ;)

M101, it's this toy http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14711

The vibrations seems to be amplified by the water and tub, but i can't hear it from outside my room unless you're trying to hear it