squirting 'mess'

So I've got to the point where putting towels down folded over twice (four levels of towel) isn't enough I still soak through to the bed. Also it's really not hygienic or sexy having to put a towel down.

I thought about laying a bin bag down as its plastic and won't soak? But then this is equally unsexy and it'll be noisy :(

What can I buy/use that'll keep Everything clean and dry?

This should do the trick! http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=813

We use a waterproof picnic blanket on the bed it does the trick once your done put it in the wash and hang out to dry for the next time.

Cheaper option...puppy pads under a fleece blanket?

Sorry, I'm no help on this one cos my OH always get the wet side of the bed after sex. ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

We bought a pvc sheet from here! Best thing ever

The pvc sheet looks good! But I am single so a little ott for just me. But will keep it in mind for the future

puppy pads such a good idea haha got loads of them !!

And thats charming hanky spanky lol

They do a PVC pillowcase too if you want something smaller :)

We bought the PVC sheet, saved us loads of washing :)

I have the same problem but buying pvc bed sheet whilst living at home for me seems unecessary and odd. Try playing in the bath its been recommended many a time.

Toy isn't waterproof ...

Puppy pads work fine lol

Puddy pads are a godsend, we found this after an enthusiatsic session where i made her squirt "too much" and as you say it went through the sheets aswell as towel and my ocd had me cleaning and febreezzing the mattress for an hour, so next time i used one of the baby bed time sheets we had from pants training our boy 2 year ago and it worked a treat, went buy some more and the lovely lady in JTF told me get puppy pads as theyre the same, theyre not as goo tbh but buying them cheap in bulk and been a 1/3rd of the price to start with means you can not only use 2 to be sure but we have enough so that i can make her squirt every week... i should be so lucky haha

Soooo I just played and I wet through the puppy pad lol 🙈🙈🙈

2 puppy pads ? Lol

Christ calm down woman ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif) ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) haha i thought the mrs going through the folded towel and bed sheets was excessive but on the times using the PP shes only ever drenched one to the point of needing changing and it just starting to mark the 2nd beneath, maybe go buy bulk and use a few? lol

thing that always got me with the PVC sheets idea is surely youve got clean it up relatively quickly before it runs off the side when you get up?

I know the pain I have gone through a big towel folded over 6 times and a clothing too and still go onto the sheet/mattress it's a struggle

pvc sheet under a normal sheet just so you dont get stuck to it and then it kind of adds to the normality of things xxxxxx

Liveing at home its not easy to control the water flow on the mood.
i have to use a towal and i clean it after.
sometimes a smell lingers and ugh,.................
unfortunety my sister used one of the towals i used (way way after i cleaned it) she used for her hair and sayed there was a odd smell.
and yeah it was still slightly there.
any way to make the smell go.
cleaning does help but when you not done it for some time, the wetness stays in that area and of course it will gather smells from inside the garbage part of the body.
puppy sheets seem like a good idea.
but are they disposable
btw in the past it has spilt onto my mattress thats a foam mattress, i have scoliosis so i need it to support my back.
i need to prevent the spilage and i dont know who to ask about it.

because the smell -_-

Yes puppy pads are disposable

Such a good idea! I may have to give in and invest in one of these sheets.

i got caught short today and used newspaper ..........

......... Yes I ended up with blackened bum cheeks and bent over in the mirror baby wiping my bottom was indeed NOT my finest half hour yet of 2016.

🙄😂

🐼x