Keeping it hot over a long distance

Hey People,

I'm pretty new here- so first of all- hi!

So I have a problem...My man is away for work for, let's face it- way too many months (and I can't really go into details). Basically I'm not gonna see him (no Skype) until sometime early next year. Which massively sucks I know, but I'm getting used to it, I think we can manage it, and I'm certainly not looking for another guy (he is seriously hot!!!).

The vast majority of our contact is via email and I was just wondering if anyone has any experience or ideas about keeping things hot? Aside from the odd photo I mean....also, any ideas about things I could send him in the post?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Thanks x

You could write him some sexy stories of scenarios you think he'll enjoy, or about what might happen when you finally get to see each other again to give him something to look forward to.

You could send him small sex toys, like the TENGA Egg masturbators, and ask him to describe his play session to you (maybe with pictures to help you visualise it).

We-Vibe are bringing out a We-Vibe 4 PLUS which will have an app for it so you can control it from long distances.

How about this: wear something wicked. Go to town on yourself while wearing it. Let him see/hear this (whatever possible via your communication channels). Send it to him afterwards.

Hmm that's the polite way of putting it rorschsh.it would be have to be a well worn pair of scads for me, spiderman wank springs to mind, throw that into urban dictionary SR36, make sure you ain't got a mouthful of tea or nowt though x

Hahaha, thanks for the warning!!!

Do guys really like that? I don't mind the idea of it, but I'm worried he'd think it's gross...

TENGA Eggs sound interesting, as does the We-Vibe 4- but the App wouldn't work where he is :(

Yes, guys really like that. I know I do.

There are ways of doing it involving airtight bags - although maybe someone with more knowledge could correct me if I'm wrong.

The Japanese have made an industry of it.

If I was away from my OH for a few months and a used pair of apple catchers came through the post I'd be,lets say grateful x but that's just me!

If he's gojng to be away for months on end he will appreciate anything he gets.
His he military?
My exes in the forces used to love my naughty emails and photos. They would email me back telling me how they has to sneak off to sort themselfs out etc

Can't say! Let's just say- I can't possibly go where he is and he can't come back either!!! It sucks. He seems to appreciate the things I'm sending now, but I'd like to ramp it up a bit...

The worst thing is waiting for him to reply. I've just had a couple of weeks of emails everyday and stupidly I got used to it- now I've had 5 days of nothing and I'm going slightly nuts....

Yeah the time without contact sucks.
One if my exes decided to go climb the Himalayan mountains to provide dental care to monks and random people living at ridiculously high/remote places.
We went 3 months without any contact from him but what I done was give him a letter to open up once a week for the entire trip. He said those letter kept him going and kept him same is his lonely times.
So even if your not hearing from your partner, send him some emails to let him know your thinking or him and what you would do to him if he was with you at that very minute
He will appreciate knowing that you have been thinking about him .... Especially if it's when your pleasuring yourself