keeping lady parts neat !

I find that most markets with a toiletries stall stock the gilette razors if that's any help? Usually they do a deal so might be good to check the market out rather than superdrug/boots/supermarket!

I use wilkinson sword for around my clit area.

yeah no thats useful, found the razors online... taa for the wilkinson sword tip...

alibnmimi wrote:

Charlotte, if you want smoooth.. laser is the way to go.. expensive, but well worth it...

Have to say that it worked well for us. Apparently it's more sucessful on darker haired ladies but the OH had it done about 6 years ago now and it's still keeping the growth at bay.

Richy wrote:

Really useful - I actually shave my wife and she likes the Gillette ones with the Pink stuff but the blunt quickly and arn't cheap.

I'll give the Oceania a whirl....any ideas what you use for the small thinner raiser as I do find getting inbetween the folds around her clit difficult to get to sometimes with the big head.

Any ideas where people buy the kitty kreme from and also Coochy from Pure Romance from??

The one i thought was called kitty kreme is this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=7278

One of the recommended products on that page is dare to be bare sooting oil which is absolutely lovely too!

King Of Shaves gel is an excellent product for shaving.I use a Hyrdo5 razor,it works well on face and intimate bits.I think men`s products are cheaper than ladies,so it might pay to buy men`s,after all,they`re designed for our facial contours,so intimate bits should be a doddle.

Thanks JM88 that's really useful!!! :)

Richy wrote:

Thanks JM88 that's really useful!!! :)

No problem! The shave gel is really gorgeous if you love calpol. It says all over body use but i only use it down below and use regular cheap shaving gel for legs and underarms.

the dare to be bare stuff is amazing. It has tea tree oil in it so has that smell if its something you like. Its a little bottle but it lasts ages. I use that mainly on bikini area, legs and sometimes on my armpits. Its lasted months even though i shave every other day. On the bikini area it reduces redness, helps it feel smooth and soft. On legs though it gives that silky sheen especially along the bone and the legs feel flawless!

I recently bought the duo set of dare to be bare oil and shave cream because that together was only £2 more than the oil alone! Im yet to try that shave cream but it has pretty good reviews.