keeping lady parts neat !

i dont know if this is a suitable question but, how to people find is the best way to get the smoothest cleanest shave on their vagina. I wouldnt try wax so thats not an option. i shave normally but cant get it the best it could be ! i have a bath shower so the bathtub limits how i can move lol

I always used to shave and mostly still do but sometimes I miss bits. I have used hair remover very successfully in the past although be careful not to burn yourself with it!

I gave up, I use a trimmer on grade 2 it's a nice even length and I actually prefer it

I am the same as Young and Fun. I do not shave just make sure its nice a neat.

I sit in the bath first so that the area is soaking and warm which is meant to be better for shaving for some reason. Then i use shaving gel on the top bit, and a special intimate shaving creme (think its called kitty kreme, smells like calpol!) for the lippy bits. When i apply these i kind of lift my pelvis up so its out of the water otherwise it just washes off, then i shave.

i kind of go with the growth first and then against it to get a closer shave. Once im done i stand up and try and get the bits ive missed but sometimes its hard to see!

Afterwards i use the dare to be bare soothing oil which makes it feel silky smooth.

Charlotte, if you want smoooth.. laser is the way to go.. expensive, but well worth it...

Simple one ladies ....get your OH to do it ....us fellas are very experienced at shaving ;-)

I am always bare down there and usually shave but yeah, I can get smoothish and I do find some areas difficult to get to.

Fully agree with you Kinkyman, hubby does a far better job down there then I can and he rubs this lovely soothing oil in afterwards, and then. . . .one thing usually leads to another. . . ;)

I stay bare down there, so I have LOTS of practice... First soak in a warm bath or stand under the warm shower for about 5 minutes. Then use an exfoliant to enusure the dad layer of skin is removed and all hair is facing the same direction. Then use a a good sensitive shave cream (I use Coochy from Pure Romance). Use a hig quality 4 or 5 blade razer. Go with the hair and make as few passes as possible. I stand with foot up on edge of tub. Rinse off in warm water. Air dry. Then use exfoliant. Rinse again. Then apply a fine coat of baby powder. Exfoliant daily

I get waxed .. Over time there's getting less there

laser sounds good ... May look into that

B-B wrote:

I stay bare down there, so I have LOTS of practice... First soak in a warm bath or stand under the warm shower for about 5 minutes. Then use an exfoliant to enusure the dad layer of skin is removed and all hair is facing the same direction. Then use a a good sensitive shave cream (I use Coochy from Pure Romance). Use a hig quality 4 or 5 blade razer. Go with the hair and make as few passes as possible. I stand with foot up on edge of tub. Rinse off in warm water. Air dry. Then use exfoliant. Rinse again. Then apply a fine coat of baby powder. Exfoliant daily

\this is the best advice for shaving - very informative.

Just one thing I would add to get in very close is to do the first pass in the direction of the hair growth (as mentioned). Then relather, or use a decent oil so you can see better, and make a second pass with the razor in a sideways direcion to the hair growth. If you want to get in really close, oil up again and gor for a third pass with the razor and go in the opposite direction of the hair growth.

I would only advise the 3rd pass if using a very good quality razor with brand new blade, or if you are careful enough use a shavette as the blades are much sharper than mainstream gilette stuff etc

I am a trained pussy stylist, my only client ever is my wife. It is a real turn on. She needs an appointment soon.
P.S i'm free

Word of warning guys what ever u do don't use bic razors (orange n white disposable ones) they are dead sharp even the lightest touch ends up cutting u to shreds n gives you extremely sore skin.

I used to take it all off with veet cream, but I hate the itchyness after a day or two, so I've recently switched to a trimmer, which I use on the shortest setting. It leaves it very short and neat, but without any itchyness at all, so I'm a much happier kitty now :)

Sassykitten them Bic razors are deadly ain't they? I usually just get like the 4/5 disposal ones from the pound shop the other day I asked my partner to pick some up for me, I said get any brand but not Bic! Man them things cut you to bits!

Lollipop ;) wrote:

Sassykitten them Bic razors are deadly ain't they? I usually just get like the 4/5 disposal ones from the pound shop the other day I asked my partner to pick some up for me, I said get any brand but not Bic! Man them things cut you to bits!

Exactly what I say any brand but.. yeah no matter how careful u are they r horrible im suprised they can still sell them x

Can anyone recommend a decent 4-5 blade razor?

I love the gillette ones with the pink gel stuff around them when theyre on sale! They are gorgeous the first shave or two, smooth and silky. Its a shame though as the gel wears away pretty quickly so after a few shaves its a standard blade again.

I use the Gilette Venus Oceania razor and have done since it came out. I find, as previously said soaking so the skin is supple the best and sitting on the side of the bathtub the most comfortable. Don't scrimp on shaving gel and if the hair is a little longer firstly shave by the hair grain so it's shorter (reduces small abrasions and bleeding) and then against the grain.

I tend to use a smaller, thinner razor around the clitoral hood as the Gilette razors are quite big so don't get every last part. When finished I use a small amount of baby oil and then finish with Simple moisturiser.

Over-shaving can also make it harder to stay 'smooth' as the skin becomes rough and quite dry so try and limit to once a week-10 days.

I don't know if this'll help for you as everyone's bodies are different but it certainly has worked for me :)

Really useful - I actually shave my wife and she likes the Gillette ones with the Pink stuff but the blunt quickly and arn't cheap.

I'll give the Oceania a whirl....any ideas what you use for the small thinner raiser as I do find getting inbetween the folds around her clit difficult to get to sometimes with the big head.

Any ideas where people buy the kitty kreme from and also Coochy from Pure Romance from??