Kegal Balls

So I got some kegal balls in a 3 fo £10 offer because I've heard great things about how they improve your orgasms, vaginal health and improve sex.

I'm curious, who out of you lovely ladies have used them long enough to see a difference and is it worth using them every day? Thanks!

I use them more as a use-it-or-lose-it basis as my pelvic floor is currently in good shape for my age.

Did you buy them to tone up or keep toned? Do you have any signs of your pelvic floor needing improvement (leaks etc.). A quick way of checking is to insert a finger and clench around it. The stronger the clench, the better shape their in.

On the advice of my urologist (for future-proofing as I have a nerve condition, but I'd recommend it to anyone), I bought this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29580 The free Kegel balls with it are great, too. I use the iTouch when I'm reading in bed. OH loves spooning me as my bottom quivers and twitches in a weird way ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I use the balls around the house, but haven't ventured out with them. I've used quite a few but my faves are the freebies and my Ami+. The purple Lovehoney ones are also great and very reasonably priced. The Lovehoney toy cleaner is a quick, easy and reassuring way of keeping them clean, but I read it's going to be discontinued so if you're going to get a bottle, get it quick.

I'm told it takes about 3 months of regular exercise to see a difference in tone, so it's a long-haul thing. My orgasms are strong so I haven't noticed any difference, though the reviews on many of the Kegel balls say they do.

I wrote a review on the balls i guess you are talking about. Go and see it if you like: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=232&reviewid=142095#customer_reviews

VR wrote:

I use them more as a use-it-or-lose-it basis as my pelvic floor is currently in good shape for my age.

Did you buy them to tone up or keep toned? Do you have any signs of your pelvic floor needing improvement (leaks etc.). A quick way of checking is to insert a finger and clench around it. The stronger the clench, the better shape their in.

On the advice of my urologist (for future-proofing as I have a nerve condition, but I'd recommend it to anyone), I bought this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29580 The free Kegel balls with it are great, too. I use the iTouch when I'm reading in bed. OH loves spooning me as my bottom quivers and twitches in a weird way

I use the balls around the house, but haven't ventured out with them. I've used quite a few but my faves are the freebies and my Ami+. The purple Lovehoney ones are also great and very reasonably priced. The Lovehoney toy cleaner is a quick, easy and reassuring way of keeping them clean, but I read it's going to be discontinued so if you're going to get a bottle, get it quick.

I'm told it takes about 3 months of regular exercise to see a difference in tone, so it's a long-haul thing. My orgasms are strong so I haven't noticed any difference, though the reviews on many of the Kegel balls say they do.

I use the itouch too and I can't recommend it enough. It is an amazing machine!!! Love it 😍😊

VR wrote:

On the advice of my urologist (for future-proofing as I have a nerve condition, but I'd recommend it to anyone), I bought this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29580 The free Kegel balls with it are great, too. I use the iTouch when I'm reading in bed. OH loves spooning me as my bottom quivers and twitches in a weird way ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I purchased them on a whim with a couple of thing because they were part of the 3 for £10 :) I'm quite young so I assume my muscles are already in good shape but the key to keeping them that way is prevention right? I thought they were worth a try since they were fairly low on price. I've used them a few times, popping them in to do a few tenses for a while then cleaning them with soap and water, then sleaning them again with the LH toy cleaner :)

Yummymummy :-* wrote:

VR wrote:

On the advice of my urologist (for future-proofing as I have a nerve condition, but I'd recommend it to anyone), I bought this: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29580 The free Kegel balls with it are great, too. I use the iTouch when I'm reading in bed. OH loves spooning me as my bottom quivers and twitches in a weird way

I use the itouch too and I can't recommend it enough. It is an amazing machine!!! Love it 😍😊

I think if I start noticing great results from the basic ones I have, this would be a good investment :)

mamz wrote:

I wrote a review on the balls i guess you are talking about. Go and see it if you like: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=232&reviewid=142095#customer_reviews

My muscles are pretty strong as it is but as a sex toy I was very intrigued I have worn them a few times and do love how they make me feel and gives me a good work out too to keep the muscles strong

Although I have two children (natural delivery) my pelvic floor is in brilliant shape, I have been using kegal balls 3-4 times a week for hours at a time, I have moved on to really heavy, small ones now and I manage to keep them in whilst jogging :) My oh says my 'grip' is like I'm a Virgin again ;) xx