'Kegel Balls', What's The Lowdown?

Hi all, I am extremely curious about 'Kegel Ball Excersisers'. I would love to try these to improve my vaginal muscle tone and to help me orgasm better.

I have a few queries first;

I am not ever going to have a baby, I've been sterilised (personal reasons) and would anyone suggest you still benefit from using them if you haven't beared children?

I am always quite tense down below (and in my whole body) and can't physically take a massive 'girth or length' of dildo without experiencing pain and severe discomfort. Sometimes my '50 shades G-spot vibrator' needs a tug to get it out!! Will I still benefit from Kegel Excersisers?

Thanks everyone, your experience with this product and advice will be greatfully appreciated x.

I've only recently started using kegel balls, and they're great. They definitely help to intensify orgasms, and are good at getting you ready down there before you have sex. My partner likes the idea of me wearing them before sex and then pulling them out as we're ready to get going. I find they go in very easily if you use a good amount of lube, and as they make you wet from wearing them, they're very easy to get out too :)

YouMeAtSex wrote:

I've only recently started using kegel balls, and they're great. They definitely help to intensify orgasms, and are good at getting you ready down there before you have sex. My partner likes the idea of me wearing them before sex and then pulling them out as we're ready to get going. I find they go in very easily if you use a good amount of lube, and as they make you wet from wearing them, they're very easy to get out too :)

All these reasons and more. They feel good, they (at least in my experience) make you more aware of 'down there'. Climbing stairs and walking briskly with them in is very interesting. In terms of how they impacted our sex life, well, when I wore them I was certainly more stimulated and really really felt a real physical urge to have sex (OH was.delighted and happy to oblige). And obviously they really get you wet down there. My oh was thrilled at how wet he found me. I defo found that my pelvic floor improved - have much more control of floor and they have even helped me to be able to clench my oh which he loves. I have noticed that orgasms are stronger, more intense and i can totally feel throbbing in sense of contracting and releasing of vagina and pelvic floor. OH actually filmed my pussy to let me see what it was doing cos i could feel it but not see it if you know what i mean. So basically (sorry to have hijacked your post) I'd say go for them. If you're tense and concerned about using them you could try the Lelo beads and build up, wear one, and then you can wear two using the special harness for them. Id suggedt the more expensive ones as you can use individually and gradually build up. Good luck!

Cheers 'youmeatsex' and lulu' you have both totally convinced me, the 'Kegel Excercisers' sound amazing and I know the OH is going to be impressed when I'm more toned up down there! I am defo going to invest in some, especially as they make you more wet before sex and most of all, feel great down there! I love your idea lulu' of filming it, to see what happens down there and understand my body and what it can do sexually. Don't worry, you've not 'hi-jacked' the thread, it's great to hear everyone's views! I am defo looking forward to trying them now 😁. Thanks so much guys x.

You're very welcome, glad we could help :D the first kegel balls I got were through one of the secret testers - they're live now so I can show the link, they come as a set with a vibrator and a bullet, but they're definitely worth it and feel great :D https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38753

YouMeAtSex wrote:

You're very welcome, glad we could help :D the first kegel balls I got were through one of the secret testers - they're live now so I can show the link, they come as a set with a vibrator and a bullet, but they're definitely worth it and feel great :D https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38753

So wish you hadn't shared this... just had a look and those kegels are just beautiful.... May be tempted to order. How many sets are too many?

Emerald269 wrote:

Cheers 'youmeatsex' and lulu' you have both totally convinced me, the 'Kegel Excercisers' sound amazing and I know the OH is going to be impressed when I'm more toned up down there! I am defo going to invest in some, especially as they make you more wet before sex and most of all, feel great down there! I love your idea lulu' of filming it, to see what happens down there and understand my body and what it can do sexually. Don't worry, you've not 'hi-jacked' the thread, it's great to hear everyone's views! I am defo looking forward to trying them now 😁. Thanks so much guys x.

Happy to have been of help. I love my kegel balls!! And oh really appreciates the effects - me too ;)