Advice on kegels please

Hi all

I wondered if some of you may be able to help me please. I have the Lovehoney 90g silicone kegel balls and I don't feel I have to do much work to keep them in. I haven't done any strenuous exercise with them in but have done light chores.

My question is, are these too light for me or do I need to give them a more rigorous road test?

Thank you in advance for your response.

I'd say you have good PC tone so can move onto something heavier.

You don't actually need anything inserted to do kegels. However it does help to have something to grip and focused on.

Sounds like you could go heavier to me. Have a look at the FSOG inner goddess balls they are heavy, but you can detach the outside metal toggle if you need to.

I was hoping for your input fun Louise! I know you're the resident expert on this issue. They're the ones I'm thinking of but don't know if it's too much of a jump.

Thank you for your input gentle giant, I feel I need them as something to focus on, I'm too lazy without or just don think about it!

The inner goddess set are fantastic! I moved up from the other fsog set with 4 balls and find the latest set easy. Im looking to weight up but hubbys not so sure.

Anyways they're a cut above imo because the balls are metal it makes all the difference.

Enjoy your new set hunni 😙💗xx

Thanks for that slinky! Going to have to wait until after next payday though, treated myself far too much recently!

Aww I know the feeling! They're one of my all time favourite purchases as kegals rate higher than toys imo. Let us know how you get on with them. You'll be sound i reckon with the 90g not quite being weighty enough hunni 😙💗xx

Hi missyO I agree that the FSOG are just excellent. I've had the same problem as I couldn't feel a thing with the lighter ones and could literally stay hours and hours with any sensation at all. I was a bit uncertain about the FSOG, but I'm happy I've bought them. They are heavy and give your PC muscles a serious workout. Last Saturday I've decides to leave the house with them for a quick wald down the shops and you start to get into the habit of clenching and clenching which is lovely. I hope you enjoy them!