Jiggle Time!

Ok all, i'm sitting here holding my jiggle balls in hand!

Help! How do i use these best? Is it better to stand or sit down and do i need excessive amounts of lube etc?

Do i need to already be aroused or what?

Sorry for the questions!

I'd say, just make yourself comfortable. You don't need to be aroused to use jiggle balls but you can use some lube if you feel the need.

Enjoy ;)

When I'm using my kegel balls I find it best to lie on my back and apply a bit of lube to insert them slowly. Previously I have used too much lube and found them slipping out, but that makes it more of a challenge at least!

No need to be aroused, as long as you're comfortable :)

Boogaloo wrote:

When I'm using my kegel balls I find it best to lie on my back and apply a bit of lube to insert them slowly. Previously I have used too much lube and found them slipping out, but that makes it more of a challenge at least!

No need to be aroused, as long as you're comfortable :)

+1 I also like on my back and use just a little lube. If it's not enough you can always add more!

Ok thanks guys! I shall let you know how this goes!

If you hear on the news that some dumb woman has gone and got her kegal balls stuck in places they shouldnt be then make sure you give me a wave from your living room ;)

I find that putting one foot on the edge of the bath (or bed) and sinking down on the jigglers while 'pulling up' works well for me. This is the best way for me to get them high and comfy without having to go around corners, if you know what I mean ;)

Sorry to go slightly off topic here - just in regards to what OUCH said, are they supposed to be inserted high up? The ones I use came with a little diagram and it looks like they should be lowish down, is that wrong?

Maybe they should be inserted low and then you use your muscles to make them go higher?

Boogaloo wrote:

Sorry to go slightly off topic here - just in regards to what OUCH said, are they supposed to be inserted high up? The ones I use came with a little diagram and it looks like they should be lowish down, is that wrong?

I think I read on one of my sets that the second ball (if you're wearing a duo, of course) should be around 2cm past your pelvic floor. I put them in high initially but they do drop. I just find they sit more comfortably if they start off high up. Could be just a personal preference of mine :)

I can't remember which set but I'm sure it said on one of mine to push them in as far as you can! ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

I'm having trouble with mine, they're a special kind that you're supposed to clench around and do reps etc rather than just holding them in, but when I'm clenching they're getting pushed out! I've tried putting them in further but still push them out... I'm doing the exercises as if I'm stopping urine mid stream so I hope that's right!

LibraLover wrote:

I can't remember which set but I'm sure it said on one of mine to push them in as far as you can! ![](upload://ceipqBTR0sMGMajGRWRbxCi6nYV.gif)

Wah!

You've started something now, Boogaloo, we're all gonna be wondering if we've been doing it wrong, lol.

The way I've always done it is push them high up, let them drop and then squeeze them back up again. They lift higher as I pull my muscles up and drop when they relax. I push heavier ones in as high as I can but I just tend to slip lighter ones in and suck them up (Eww, lol)

*goes off to the rattly box to re-read the destructions*

Well, I've always pushed them up as far as I can, and then (depending on how far I've got them their size etc) they drift up further themselves... The only ones that ever drifted down were the FSOG Inner Goddess ones, but they don't do that anymore. I've just checked both of the leaflets I still have. The FSOG one says to "gently introduce them to your vagina" that's all...and the other one has a diagram with the balls taking up the whole vagina......

oohhh this all good! I tried them just now and i found them easy (much to my surprise). I have the LH basics ones i just popped them in though haha!!! then hopped up and jumped around it abit...i could only feel them though if i was sitting down and moving..or laying down and moving around!! but i did like it :) it felt really odd but kinda cool? I'm gonna buy some more!!! But this stuff is a good topic. I need to understand more about these! :)

Do you think maybe if i popped them in then done a handstand and twerked against the wall they would go up really high then work better?

Hahah MBE! There's only one way to find out... ;)

I put mine in as far as they can go and they feel like they're taking up my whole vagina, but my partners penis is bigger than they are! I guess there's no 'tenting' or whatever going on when I'm doing kegels though. It's just annoying because mine won't register that I'm clenching around them unless I'm standing up, but when I clench standing up they slip down and end up popping out. I must be doing it wrong!

Hi, I just got a set recently and have only used them twice so far.... thus have not wrote a review yet. But I used a water based lube, laid back to insert them and just kinda hung out at my desk working with them for a bit. I noticed them when I needed to get up and move around because I felt the weights move and I needed to clench more. Now, I cant image wearing these when I am working out or anything... but looking forward to this thread.

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

Do you think maybe if i popped them in then done a handstand and twerked against the wall they would go up really high then work better?

MissBrownEyes92 wrote:

i dont fink they made for twerrkingnastics lol if u find them easy you may need higher weights

Boogaloo wrote:

Hahah MBE! There's only one way to find out... ;)

I put mine in as far as they can go and they feel like they're taking up my whole vagina, but my partners penis is bigger than they are! I guess there's no 'tenting' or whatever going on when I'm doing kegels though. It's just annoying because mine won't register that I'm clenching around them unless I'm standing up, but when I clench standing up they slip down and end up popping out. I must be doing it wrong!

You could have a tilted vagina? Some women have trouble with a lot of Kegel devices when they have a tilted vagina. The fun factory balls are designed to work with women with tilted vaginas but work with normal too. Balls generally should sit an inch into the vagina as this is about above the pelvic floor muscles. Have you tried doing different types of clenched? After practice I can clench up, and down, and push back and forward, if that makes sense?