Kegel Balls

Hi,

I'm new to the forum so Hi!

I don't have any issues with my pelvic floor but want to tighten up after 2 natural births will a Kegel ball help? And how do I know what weight to start with?

Thanks ☺️

Hey fellow panda!

Kegal balls will definitely help. I haven't had any children let alone given birth naturally so can't really advise too much but there sure will be others that can advise along soon!

Welcome anyways!

🐼

Hi, definitely get kegal balls. I have had 2 kids as well and got the basic beginner ones - couldn't even feel them in or moving around.

These are mid range 90g ones: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32949 and they are on offer just now. I would recommend starting with them, give yourself a proper little workout down there.

Good luck!

Hi

We have a huge kegel ball balls collection and they are the best way to tone your pelvic floor.

I recommend you to start with beginner balls starting at 30 gr and step forward as soon as you feel more confident.

If you start at a higher weight the balls may "go down" and you can feel discouraged. That was happenned to me. I started with 76gr balls, and it was too much at the beginnig.

I recommend you thw Tracey cox 30gr single ball anf after that any LH kegek ball.

You will enjoy better orgasms and your pattern will feel you more.

Thank you all for the advice :) will definitely be giving them a go!!

Hello and welcome to the forum 😄 Kegel balls are a great way to strengthen up your pelvic floor 😄

I have this set and after also having 2 kids, I can now sneeze without crossing my legs 😂😂 muscles are much stronger and it makes for more intense orgasms too so they're a win all round!
The set is good for a beginner because you can build up, but there's plenty of options available, even if you wanted to try the very basic Lovehoney own first to see how you like them!
The set - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31067

Hi and welcome :)

I started off with the Tracy Cox Supertoner Balls ( 78 g ) and I've had three natural births , didn't have any problems keeping them in and then moved on to the Lovehoney Main Squeeze Double Heavy balls ( 90 g ) which provided a little bit more of a challenge to start with .

But everyone's different and what works for some might not work for others, luckily you've got the option to return them and try something else should that happen . Good luck with whatever you choose ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I dispair I still cannot put my big kegal ball in I've the Jo set, it's about £44 I need a lightweight but smaller egg.

VioletWolf wrote:

I have this set and after also having 2 kids, I can now sneeze without crossing my legs 😂😂 muscles are much stronger and it makes for more intense orgasms too so they're a win all round!
The set is good for a beginner because you can build up, but there's plenty of options available, even if you wanted to try the very basic Lovehoney own first to see how you like them!
The set - https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31067

Excelente recomendatión

Hi and welcome 😊
I have also been looking at Kegel balls. I haven’t had kids but I do seem to have very weak pelvic floor

I have the Lelo luna ones as after 3 pregnancies my PF was definitely not how it should have been. It wasn't bad by any means but I would get to the point where I really couldn't wait to go pee.
Anyway, I did a week with the two pink balls and then shifted to the two blue ones. I literally wear them all day when even when Im at work. The difference in 2 weeks is pretty amazing and really I wouldn't have thought it possible.
I'd thoroughly recommend them.
And I'm now considering getting smaller heavier ones.
The only icky thing about the Lelo ones is the cord to pull them out, it's not silicone.

Anyone able to suggest more challenging ones?

Thnx

Oh and on a side note oyr s3x drought is now over (that was another post) and these have made an incredible difference - in a good way

I posted a similar question else where here, can you have strong muscles there by using one of the above say, and, I, still be able to fist her ( something I really enjoy and she's letting me do it more often to her, she does return the favour by fisting me too)?

I've just purchased my first set of the ben wa balls 69g, and am wondering if I've used hem correctly.
I've inserted them, expecting to feel something, however, can't feel a thing, wouldn't even know they were there if it wasn't for the loop hanging out.
Have I inserted them correctly, and should I be able to feel them?

I have the same issue not sure if I'm doing it right at all. Even been shopping and forgot they where in

SJY wrote:

I've just purchased my first set of the ben wa balls 69g, and am wondering if I've used hem correctly.
I've inserted them, expecting to feel something, however, can't feel a thing, wouldn't even know they were there if it wasn't for the loop hanging out.
Have I inserted them correctly, and should I be able to feel them?

Exactly the same for me too. I have had 2 kids and can't feel them at all. I have Tracey Cox set with a single and double option. dont feel anything with either, slightly confused that people get pleasure by using them too because I was disappointed that I didn't. Does this mean I have a good or bad pelvic floor if I can't feel them? I mean they don't fall out so that's a start, right?

I just brought these https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32948

I've had 2 children and genuinely am a downstairs squeezer I managed to get one ball in first go as I'm quite shallow. Abit more lube I got them in half and an hour or so later they were still present. For me personally may be my iud , being shallow and due on my tummy hurt. I'm going to try and again after my period but was very scary taking a wee and sitting down to begin with .... Wondering if I'm the only one ??

I have had been using kegel wen balls for a very long time after my 3rd kid. Those days these balls were hard to buy (no internet) and don't remember seeing them on display at sex shops. For those who lived in Portmounth and South would know there are 4 popular sex shops. Back then I was a med undergraduate at South Hampton and I visited these shops often. Sex toys were limited and most are made from PVC. Had not even heard of such a thing called kegel wen balls.
Today with online we are spoilt for fun. Many to choose from. I had my 1st bought during a holiday in US out of mischief. It's still with me but retired and forgotten. Think it has a metal ball moving inside these PVC balls. As you move it caused a vibration and squeezing your pelvis muscles were a natural reaction. Yes that's where I started. Overtime I move to heavier ones. The latest is the magnetic balls from LH and they are challenging all the time.