kegels

Today I remembered to check my list, though. Next order next week will definitely pull at least a couple of items from there. :) I'm one of those people who put too-too-expensive items on the list, though.

I may have to ask for Chester for my birthday, though. His face is just adorable.

I know how it is with the overly expensive items going on the list.
There are a couple of things on my wish lists I doubt I'll ever buy unless I have a lottery win, or come into some money.

Oh, I'll get them all eventually. I have a birthday and Christmas coming up and a guy who likes toys. :)

I just have to be sadly patient. Which is not really what I'm known for.

Thought I would bump this after Hella Rouge's article on the wonder of kegels.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2010/05/18/how-to-do-pelvic-floor-exercises-and-why-you-should/

A great tip I picked up was to squeeze very hard and then release slightly and hold in that position. Much harder for some reason.

The second is a two steps forward, one step back move. Squeeze, release a little, then squeeze harder and release slightly a few times in sucession. This way you squeeze harder than when you do with a simple squeeze once and release completely.

Has anyone mentioned 'male kegels'? Keep the staying power!

Isn't that first one known as the elevator method Tiger? You're supposed to imagine your in an elevator going down as you release! Helps mentally apparently. SG x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Isn't that first one known as the elevator method Tiger? You're supposed to imagine your in an elevator going down as you release! Helps mentally apparently. SG x

Ooh yes, I think so. If you imagine the elevator going back one floor. The visual makes it ten times easier!

x

Hella Rouge (LH) wrote:

Yes yes, I went into this in my Blog too. :) We don't appear to have anything to assist though :s Perhaps a nice, big plug to squeeze down on would assist?

WandA wrote:

Has anyone mentioned 'male kegels'? Keep the staying power!

I've heard about the flannel method!

I'll skip the plug thanks!

I read some people suggest throwing a wet flannel over the member and kegel away. Like cock weight lifting!

For men, sitting on a small object that offers some resistance can help.

For anyone not keen to use a toy, squeezing your anal muscles around a finger will help. There's no guarantee you won't feel like a dork though.

There's a lot to be said for releasing as slowly as you squeeze too.

Tigerlilies wrote:

For men, sitting on a small object that offers some resistance can help.

For anyone not keen to use a toy, squeezing your anal muscles around a finger will help. There's no guarantee you won't feel like a dork though.

There's a lot to be said for releasing as slowly as you squeeze too.

Ahhh. . . . .I've just realised something Tiger! When I tell the lads in work to take their fingers out their arses and get some work done, now I know what they're doing!

SG x