Ben Wa Balls

So I have some fun factory balls (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=444) and I like them so far, just trying to get used to the sensations. But I want something with more balls and longer for vaginal stimulaion...I want to be able to have a long string of them to pull out when coming.

What do you recommend? What do you use? What not to get?

What are they meant to do exactly. I had some but they didn't seem to do any jiggling around inside.

look interesting, you put a review up on them?

I have to confess that I don't really get the point of these. If any of you lovely OA recruits can explain, I'm sure I won't be the only grateful one!

The vaginal muscles are stimulated, massaged and exercised - the Smart Balls provide a targeted workout of the pelvic floor muscles - you and your partner will love the difference

These are on my wishlist, I think I may have to start dropping some less-than-subtle hints to a certain keeper of the credit card... lol

I have some smart balls and I like em. Not going to make you come alone, but fun if you whisper to him that you're wearing them while out.

Yeah these balls are not designed to make you come, they are designed to get you aroused and wet and to stimulate the viginal walls helping to make you tighter.

Heres my review for those who would like to read it http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=444&reviewid=13069#customer_reviews

They are exciting to have in and give a very strange feeling but its quite enjoyable! The balls are hollow and they have a smaller ball that rolls around inside them.

As Ive said before about other sex toys, sometime you have to persevere with them to see the effects/results. I personally like my fun factory balls and im going to keep using them so my OH can enjoy the pleasures of me being tighter

like the review hun, added them to wishlist!

Good review PB. Ok, you've persuaded me to add them to my wishlist too

Yeah give them a go, as long as your not expecting to come through them, I think you will like them

I've been trying to decide which balls to get... Are these the best? I like the look of the glass ones, but I think they're too heavy.

I have the red eggs, but the string is not coated and they have a rim where stuff collects.... Yuck.

Want something that you KNOW is there, but is comfortable and easy to clean..

hiya guys and girls which ones do you recommend has woulds love to try these out but not sure which to buy has could do with pelvic floors being a little stronger lol please do help out if you can

I recommend the ones by Fun Factory because they are really high quality http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=444 I didn't find them too big at all and the worst review which slated them was complete rubbish! Compare them to some of the reviews of other ben wa balls.

hi imelda thanks hun i think i will put these to the test added them to wish list until i got funds but will purchase them has like i say the pelvic floors could do with a good work out lol

Well you can squeeze for now and then try the balls when you have the funds.

imeldaimelda wrote:

but fun if you whisper to him that you're wearing them while out.

That does sound hot. I love sexy little surprises in public like that!

Jake of Facts and Friction wrote:

imeldaimelda wrote:

but fun if you whisper to him that you're wearing them while out.

That does sound hot. I love sexy little surprises in public like that!

that sounds well hot, think i'll try that when i get some!

I agree with the general consensus. I don't use these to make me come, they actually 'do' very little but the mere fact of having something inside you when you are out and about is the reward itself. They do have a tangible benefit of helping tone your vaginal muscles but I'd much rather squeeze the life out of my man's cock during sex to exercise them!

Anything that makes you feel horny (in this case more through the mind and the sheer naughtiness of wearing them) has to be a good thing, and yes, the teasing tittilation of letting it slip (the information, not the balls!) that your pussy is hiding a little secret whilst you are wandering around Tesco's makes for speedy shopping!

Oh how I love to tease and provocate ;-)

Legs xx

I love my fun factory balls, they feel great, only thing is you have to take them out when you use the loo or they will fall out! So a bit of a pain if you drink a lot during the day as you can't keep them in for long. But I defo recommend them!!