Kilts

I've never really seen the thing with kilts, personally. The only bit that interests me about them is that the man wearing it might possess a Scottish accent (my kryptonite).

Actually, I just imagined my bloke in a kilt and started giggling. I can't see it being a good look on him, with his skinny little legs.

It's alright, though, because the guy absolutely ROCKS a suit. Phwoar. Give me a guy in a well-tailored dinner jacket any day.

EDIT: Just took a look at those wedding dresses and fell a little bit in love. They're beautiful! When I went to Edinburgh, I really wanted a tartan skirt that they seem to sell bloody everywhere, but they were all either too short or too expensive :(

I find most women can't help but ask what you are wearing under the kilt, on a more lively evening I spend my time swiping girls hands away.

It's not the worst job in the world to be fair!

I'm Scottish and have my own kilt, always a true scotman, you do get females tring to lift it up all the time and have had the camera phone/camera thing before but usually can get out of the way in time, always offer them a free shot if I get the same in return....lol, but surprisingly enough none have gone for it !!

I have a utilikilt (Google it) but my OH seems to have lost interest in me wearing it, I used to love wearing it out though. :) *sigh*