Who goes commando and why?

Is it because you like the feel of it or it makes you feel kinky etc...?

Usually cos I get no clean pants

I only ever go commando when I'm told to, and then I enjoy it because I know it's a thrill for the other person, no matter what their reason may be. I wouldn't enjoy it if I just chose to go commando myself x

Because clothes are overated sometimes :P

It's soo much more comfortable.

Only go commando at home, pj's etc. I don't like the feel of being nekkid down there, when I am out. Although, i would wear crotchless panties, whilst I am out ;)

Yes, wearing leggings on the weekend. Just because its so much more comfy. But, it's usually cleaning time at weekend and I know the oh don't mind the being slightly see through

Yes. Not for any sexual reason, I just hate wearing pants! Underwear is for bedroom
Play time :) and that's all.

Guess I've never really thought about it...just want to lol

Often in the summer - it's just nice to get a bit of breeze around your 'bits'. My OH isn't keen usually, however she has been known to indulgeme on ocassion.

It's just a nice feeling been free and oh natural!

I am practically butt naked all the time, in the house. I like being naked too, I would not maind going to a naturist place either. Talk about breaking through your insecurities lol

Only when wearing my kilt. Bit of a tradition really.

I didn't have time to say why i like to:

It makes me feel naughty and a bit sexy not wearing anything if im out,It feels really nice letting it hang loose the touch of them touching the inside of my legs,Then if my OH doesn't know i then tell her which gets her all smiley and frisky.

If i cant be naked around the house which i do like to be then going commando is the next best thing.

Okay so looks like I'm a total weirdo for actually opting to wear knickers most of the time, lol x

LOL![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif) Knickers can look nice and sexy and has a time and place in our home..

I wear no underwear when I my partner is off work so when we get goin its a turn on for him noing I'm wearing no pants when we go out

Only wear underwear to work and on special occasions most of the time don't and my oh finds it such a turn on when I remind him I have none on

I often don't wear underwear around the house just for comfort reasons, and mainly because of the indecision of having to choose underwear :P

Outside, it's very rare that I won't wear underwear. I have a couple of times but only while wearing trousers - I'd be waaay too shy to do so while wearing a skirt just in case. I like the idea of being able to do these things because it would make me feel sexy and desirable, but in reality I'd just be too worried that someone would see.

The only time i don't have underwear on is while showering or on the toilet. Ever since i hit 12ish and puberty kicked off with discharge i can't stand the damp feeling, so its underwear and pantyliners 24/7 over here. I'm sure my irrational fear of incontinence and germphobia play a part too as i don't do anything less than fully dressed, no topless, lounging in underwear and definitely never naked. I think it's psycological, like if i don't have clothes on it's increasing the risk i'll spontaneously lose bladder control, i'm agitated, almost panicky until i have my underwear on.