the Mr Moo Pouch

My husband and I have been cracking up over the Classified Mr Moo Pouch since he noticed it yesterday. (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4033)

One suggestion: hubby is Scottish and we would totally buy one of those if it looked like a highland cow and said, "Och aye the moo" instead of just "moo." I can't think of anything funnier than lifting a guy's kilt and finding a wee highland coo underneath. ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

Lol, I genuinely think I would not stop laughing long enough for any action to get going if a man presented himself to me in this :) That said a sexy Scottish accent might help me a out a little ;) You lucky girl x

I wore a push button horses head thong under my kilt to my daughters wedding. Upon lifting the kilt I would squeeze the horses head making the old boy whinnie like a horse. Got a few laughs on the day especially from the hotel maid who who helped dress me in my kilt.

I swear i am goign to get this for my bf for valentines. I got him a horney devil pair a wile back and he put them on the wrong way. OMG i was laughing so much i wet my self

How did those sell out? XD Hahaha XD

LOL Mooooo