Kilts

i've worn a kilt before........yeah I'm north of the border.

especially at weddings women are nuts!

With the emergence of the smart phone guys spend the night dodging camera phones looking for upshots.....women seem to go mad!!!!!!

how men ladies out there would be kilt snapping at a wedding?

.........................and yes its true.......the true scot goes commando

I am a true scotswoman Shiny, I must say, I have never done this with my phone. Hmmm, thanks for the tip though!

:)

i have never worn a kilt

I come from Ireland an the plain green ones they wear are hideous!

Yeah, plain green arent as festive :)

I'm a scottish girl and wouldn't expect anything less from a true scotsman.

I've never experienced girls going nuts with camera phones ....

but then, I'm past that "teenage" phase by about 20 years.

I would love to buy a kilt for myself but they seem so much to buy,Then i could be rather naughty as i would be going commando and of course taking my peeing fetish fun to another level (Outside peeing could be even more fun)

Can you now,Ive not seen any around my area only seen them on the net.

Thanks

Thanks another thing to buy to make myself happy lol

I want a tartna dress, but it costs loads *dreams* the one I want is a mixtures of blues/ greens and has a corset body, it's so pretty.

I have worn a kilt before, it was handmade from real tartan, very pretty.

IU've never really been too fussed about men wearing kilts though :)

Tartan clothes on women=Looks very sexy

I used to highland dance, a lot, and I absolutely loved my Aboyne outfit.

It still fits too! :)

I love a man in a kilt, for me its the 'is he isnt he' thing......gets my mind and erm other things racing.

Never chased after someone with a camera, I think that would spoil it for me as I would have it confirmed for definite and where's the fun in that!! LOL

Highly_Insatiable wrote:

I used to highland dance, a lot, and I absolutely loved my Aboyne outfit.

It still fits too! :)

Now thats got to be your next profile picture for sure LOL

Was thinking the same thing!

Due to being a Scots lass myself, I find it very weird seeing men at weddings in anything else. Annoyingly my man is a Sassanach (and agrees with me that it's just weird seeing people wearing the national dress of a country they're not from) so if we do ever tie the knot, he'll have to be in trousers. Bah. Or a dress, maybe that would be more fun, haha.

I have NEVER even heard of this camera phone malarky That's atrocious. I bet these same women would cry sexual harrassment if the men did it back to them (and they'd probably at least have their kecks on). Don't dish out what you wouldn't be happy receiving, I say.

I wish my clan tartan wasn't so ugly (the dress one is okay but the hunting one is friggin' hideous). I love wearing tartan, but my clan ones just aren't my colours. Oh to have something more like the Black Watch... Ah well, there's a variation on my surname that has perfectly lovely tartan so that's nice, at least.

I bought my wife a kilt skirt (just above knee length) which looks good on her, especially when she combines it with opaque stockings and suspenders underneath. I don't think I'll be able to persuade her to go commando with it, though!

My wife hasn't asked me to wear a kilt, although I get the feeling that she might like it. Perhaps I should put one on a surprise for her.

They're both gorgeous, AA. Very romantic too.

I have just started dating a guy from back home. ( I live in Paris he lives in Edinburgh). We have known eachother for years as we played in the same jr rugby team. He plays rugby and goes to all the Scotland and Edinburgh games. My man always wears his kilt to the game and I love it. I find him very atractive in. When it is an away game he gets a lot of attention from girls trying to lift his kilt up. There was a game in Paris last weekend and the French girls were going crazy, they didnt try to take pictures though.

He wore his kilt when we were married, has had it for years and has worn it to everything from formal dinners to hill-walking. It's his family tartan, Gunn; a grandfather hailed from Caithness. He 'goes commando' sometimes and did during our wedding, it seemed appropriate! Always has to endure jokes about whether he's got any pants on, so he says he's going to show whether he has or not, then bends down, grasps the hem and pulls it up, but there are two panels at the front and he only pulls up the outer one!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

If I were to ever marry (which is highly doubtful) I would wear this with the right tartan.

http://www.jmkilts.co.uk/Tartan-Wedding-Dresses/Tartan-Silk--Wedding-Dress-Bella/pid,5875,cid,151388661,product.php

Ideally this:

http://www.jmkilts.co.uk/Tartan-Wedding-Dresses/Scottish-Silk-Wedding-Dress--Bella/pid,3376,cid,151388661,product.php

But with a corset styled plaid, if that makes sense. Like the above, but would like more of the dress to be seen underneath the tartan.

Kinda my dream to be able to wear that one day. Will probably only ever stay a dream at that price! That is 'off the peg' price, not fitted! (which I would probably need with my disproportionate sizes.) I have seen those dresses in person and touched them. Ooooooohhh!

If you've already got a corset that fits a similar dress could easily be made to go over it

The perfect style for a disproportionate size (which i assume means a traditional british pear shape)