Kinks

What's the 'dirtiest' or naughtiest thing that everyone has done? Could have been a one-off or a more regular thing.

To be honest, I think mine is kind of tame - sex in a car in a public park at daytime...

Who can better that?!

1 Like

Boyfriend sucking my boobs in the college car park during lunch break, or perhaps oral sex in a car park at night. Bah, I'm pretty tame.

2 Likes

the car thing definately. mine was 2am in a car park near a pub as everyone was staggering home. naked bent over the bonnet!! was great. and i wasnt quiet either!! x

1 Like

poppy904 wrote:

the car thing definately. mine was 2am in a car park near a pub as everyone was staggering home. naked bent over the bonnet!! was great. and i wasnt quiet either!! x

Wow!!!

2AM!!!

You animal!! External Media

To me, what I do is have sex - it is not kinky to me, just me being me :D

Now - and even moreso ion the past I have been involved in varying levels of BDSM - notably one 'three way' relationship with a man and a woman which lasted a few months.

I am also a bit of an exhibitionist, although this trait has been tamed a little since I had the children - confidence and opportunity have been lost somewhat.

Other than that the 'usual' I guess - outside sex, anal generally trying out new things.

1 Like

bigbrownblowjobeyes, I agree that what me and my fella do usually isn't kinky in my opinion, it's just what we do...it's sexy, but not really "dirty"....however there are a few times we have done things "in public" that I would class as kinky....more so cause we could have got caught so there was an external factor. He once got me off on a train under a coat :P and the first ever time I gave him head was in a cinema! (long distance relationship, long story hehe)

AdnaW wrote:

bigbrownblowjobeyes, I agree that what me and my fella do usually isn't kinky in my opinion, it's just what we do...it's sexy, but not really "dirty"....however there are a few times we have done things "in public" that I would class as kinky....more so cause we could have got caught so there was an external factor. He once got me off on a train under a coat :P and the first ever time I gave him head was in a cinema! (long distance relationship, long story hehe)

You naughty girl! External Media

You forgot the moutain...

Oh yeah that was pretty kinky too! AMAZING birthday present :):P....In Wales we walked to the top of a mountain, I managed to get him off then he was working on me when a family arrived for a picnic.....we were hidden behind a rock so they didn't see anything but I was majorly gutted!!....the sexy thing was watching the cars down in the town below knowing they could see anything if they just looked up and look carefully enough!

AdnaW wrote:

Oh yeah that was pretty kinky too! AMAZING birthday present :):P....In Wales we walked to the top of a mountain, I managed to get him off then he was working on me when a family arrived for a picnic.....we were hidden behind a rock so they didn't see anything but I was majorly gutted!!....the sexy thing was watching the cars down in the town below knowing they could see anything if they just looked up and look carefully enough!

if they loked up and carefully enough there would probably be a pile up!!! x

erm kinkiest most dangerous .. getting oral of the OH while driving along the highland route (scotland mountanous route no barriers very deep drops) in bad weather while in the dark!!

she wasnt very happy about it, i can understand if the car is doing above 50 but turning corners and you know you cant see the bloody road but know its dangerous lol... but i think when i told her i would switch off the headlights if she didnt kinda persuaded her lol

jav_ski wrote:

erm kinkiest most dangerous .. getting oral of the OH while driving along the highland route (scotland mountanous route no barriers very deep drops) in bad weather while in the dark!!

she wasnt very happy about it, i can understand if the car is doing above 50 but turning corners and you know you cant see the bloody road but know its dangerous lol... but i think when i told her i would switch off the headlights if she didnt kinda persuaded her lol

She should of just clamped and told you if you turned the lights off would you really risk asking for it again? External Media

WandA wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

She should of just clamped and told you if you turned the lights off would you really risk asking for it again? External Media

pmsl..... dont think she would have survived being chucked outta the door at that high speed lol

Pulled over to the side of the road in the country outside Leeds, walked 50 yards into a field, stripped and fucked- it was foggy- but it could have cleared at any time !!! The thrill of maybe getting caught eh.

TB