Kinky Escalation Challenge

23) His other hand clapped over her mouth to muffle her moans

23) he stps stimulating her for a second to make her lick her wetness from his fingers

24) She does as instructed her tongue twisting round his fingertips

Ork wrote:

Are we meant to be writting an erotica? lol

EDIT: haha ninjad 22 :)

i dont think so but this sure is fun. reminds me of the 1 word story game

24) Hedips his fingers into a nearby bowl of hundreds and thousands...

rag doll wrote:

Ork wrote:

Are we meant to be writting an erotica? lol

EDIT: haha ninjad 22 :)

i dont think so but this sure is fun. reminds me of the 1 word story game

Much better than the one word game though

25)...tips her head pack and pours the handfull of come soaked hundreds and thousunds into her mouth, knowing she hates everything about H&Ts

rag doll wrote:

25)...tips her head pack and pours the handfull of come soaked hundreds and thousunds into her mouth, knowing she hates everything about H&Ts

Ah HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOVE IT

27) And pours the chocolate sauce over her breasts. She will be the most delicious ice cream sundae he'd ever made

28) A LOVELY TWIN TOP

30)...with the chocolate flake he put in her pussy to complete his icecream sunday sub (its a good job she doesnt have a sensitive pussy)

(loving this thread) ha ha

32) He pushes her down & carefully balances a marshmallow on her clit.

33) the dour busts open. "hay look what i made" he say to the woman who licks her lips, nodding with approval. she shimmys out of her knickers to reveal a huge cock

34) He instructs the woman to open the chocolate orange on the table and force it into her mouth

35) She carefullysqueezes the whole thing into her mouth & as she does, he slaps her hard hearing the chocolate orange crack under the force.

sub-kitten wrote:

35) She carefullysqueezes the whole thing into her mouth & as she does, he slaps her hard hearing the chocolate orange crack under the force.

ah hahahahahah

37) His eyes move menacingly to the GIGANTIC Toblerone that is leaning in the corner.....

Ork wrote:

36) She stares at him angrily! as he anounces "don't tap it wack it!"

oH GOD AHAHAHAHA CLASS

37) the two burst out laughing (its a long standing joke between the two of them) he then showes the woman to the bathroom where...