Kinky Escalation Challenge

As a couple we have started developing our kinky side a bit! I think we may have reached a point where it all becomes a bit more than just fun and games eg. velcro cuffs and a bottle of baby oil. We are looking for some more things to experiment with. Hopefully you can help.

My challenge is this: I will start off with somrthing that is not very kinky. The next person has to escalate this by changing a few things. Eg. Girl handcuffed to bed becomes girl tied to bed with wrists and ankles. This becomes girl has wrist to thigh restraints and a blindfold. etc.

1)

Girl tied to bed face down with wrists and ankles in velcro straps. gently massaged and then taken from behind while still restrained....

2) She is then spanked til her ass is red...

3) Legs spread and thighs slapped to match

4) she is then spanked with a cane till her ass and thighs have welts from the cane...

5) she is then forced to watch "Last of the Summer Wine" box set

too cruel!

7) bum in air, given ennima with dildo shower head then anal (bent over holding onto side of bath)

9) a sharp slapp across the face that knocks her to the floor at the feet of her Master

11) It takes him quite a while

12) Can't decide...hmmm...she keeps lookingat her watch

13) he takes so long infact that he comes in her moth. she grimaces...and swallows...

(pity its too late too enter this in the erotic story competition)

15) he covers her moth and nose with his other hand untill she starts to strugle for air and go light headed (he then lets her breath for a fiew seconds)

16) He hopes by now his fart has dissipated

17) and vows to take speling lesons

19) And takes a cane out from the toy box

Ork wrote:

18) He makes her dress as a naughty school girl

Now you're talking

21) he uses the cane to spank her pussy, drops it and rams a latex gloved finger inside her

22) Pink marigolds