BDSM Revision

So, me and my OH just had an idea and I was wondering if any of you have tried something similar, or have any tips?

We're both students, and busy ones at that. We constantly find ourselves having to choose between wonderful kinky sex and actually preparing for exams. Our idea is to combine the two.

Using door cuffs and a blindfold my OH will be restrained (she's an enthusiastic sub, though we're both still quite new to this), I'll then ask her questions relevant to her exam. She gets it right, she gets rewarded with my tongue or a toy, pleasuring her. She gets it wrong, she gets 'punished', probably with the flogger we just bought and are eager to try.

So, what do you think?

few members doing exams and they will lap this up.such good idea

Make the questions difficult ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif) .Enjoy

Hmm id be getting the questions wrong on purpose though, great idea

Maybe if getting them wrong got you nothing apart from having to get the next 2 right before you got anything else then it may be more effective.

Vary between easy questions and difficult. The harder they are the bigger the reward!

I think its a great idea. The pressure, will make her want to get it rigt even more. Which will prepare her for the pressured environment of the exam room.

I think its fabulous!

sounds like you will be needing some costums/uniforms

My oh does this to me. Ties me down and asks maths questions. Everytime I get one wrong I get a spank - extremely difficult to think straight after a while ! I'm sure you'll both enjoy it ;)

Glad everyone likes the idea :) We're trying it tomorrow, I'll be sure to report back

I've done this before, it's fun an actually really helps fix things in your memory

This sounds like so much fun. Why couldn't I have discovered my more kinky side when I was doing exams?!

I love this idea! Wish we'd thought of that when we were revising for exams last month! ^_^

Love it!

I can forsee a snag. Each time she reads a question in the actual exam, she is going to recall what happened to her when that topic came up in her 'revision'. This may prove somewhat distracting.

Wish I was a student again with that study plan xx

Just tried it.

For both of us it was our first experience with a flogger or anything similar. She was restrained and blindfolded, I had a flogger in one hand and the flash cards of chemicals and their colours she had to learn in the other. I named a chemical, she tried to tell me the colour. A right answer got a reward, like brief clit sucking, a wrong answer got a punishment, such as the tightening of a clit or nipple clamp, or a few strikes from the flogger. Best session we've ever had.

Seriously, not only did we discover we realllly like floggers, but in terms of even the following sex it was the best we've had, thanks in no small part to the level of kink.

(Oh, and as a revision tool it worked really well! Definitely something we'll try again in future)

Amazing idea, will definitely try this in final years of uni!