Kinky Kinky

dkelly wrote:

ooh tying violet up, blindfolding and gagging her then pissing all over her

I'd love to meet a girl who would let me do that to her!

Some of the kinkiest things I've done are usually when I'm by myself. I like to use anal toys and occasionally play with my own cum

I don't view any of what I do as kinky, to me it's normal, if other people think I'm kinky (and I know they do) the issue with it is theirs not mine is how I see it...

Boundaries are there to be pushed....

so push them hard MTC and enjoy yourself

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I don't view any of what I do as kinky, to me it's normal, if other people think I'm kinky (and I know they do) the issue with it is theirs not mine is how I see it...

Boundaries are there to be pushed....

I like your thinking MTC! I used to travel frequently between two groups of friends in different cities. With the one group, I could relax and chat about anything, knowing nothing was considered 'too kinky' for conversation. Indeed, I remember one commenting that something wasn't kinky until it drew blood!

The trick was remembering to tone down my conversation before I returned back to another group of friends, many of whom were extremely religious and were waiting until marriage before having sex. To them, sex alone was 'kinky'.

My experiences with these two groups definitely taught me that what one person may see as kinky and what another may deem as kinky can diverge wildly!

How Kinky are you ? What is the kinkiest thing you have done or thought about

I would love to have a full on BDSM scene with someone properly dominant (I am submissive) - I've some friends who just recently got really into the 'scene' and their stories really make me want to too, but I'm still working on getting my husband to spank me for more than a minute or so..

Kinkiest thing I have already done ... maybe I will tell you sometime but as this is my first ever post on here I am keeping it to myself for now, got to have a bit of mystery..

I'm like MTC, I don't consider my sex life to be that kinky, it's just what I enjoy, but I do have to edit what i tell my friends because they would be shocked. I bought some flavoured lube while out with a friend and she thought that was kinky. I think she collapse with shock if she found out what I actually get up to!

If all involved consent and have a good time I don't really think it matters whether or not you label it kinky or normal, great sex is great sex.

i would to try alot my ex would not try strap on, cum play, or role play i cant find the right person x

Kinky things hmm I like impact play, bondage, sploshing, I'm not adverse to playing a bit of 'can we get that in there?' lol I love being suspended, its a new passion. Sex swings, fucking machines, bull whips. haha. Medical play, needles, knife play, rape play. I don't know whats the most kinky.

I could never find kinky men for ages then I got myself on the fet scene, and do ya know, it's full of kinky men!

Once while we were making love my mother telephoned, my wife came into the bedroom with the phone and (much to my surprise) gently bent over so I could take her from behind while my mother blathered on about shopping. It aint easy having sex with someone who must maintain a normal speaking voice.....we still laugh about it lol

I did this with an old gf a while back, except it was while she was talking to her friend - watching her have to speak naturally while we were doing unspeakably naughty stuff was sooooo sexy!

Wow Mistress D you sure are full of Adventure room for one more caged person

Most ive done which is very vanilla i had my partner use her rope tiying skills and had me tied to the bed as i was gagged and wearing a collar and clamps

Wife loves to go at me when I have a dildo in and a swimsuit over to hold it in, I love watersports but she can’t pee on command! Got a fancy for a 50 Yr old lady boss and wife also winds me up about her.