Kinky Kinky

How Kinky are you ? What is the kinkiest thing you have done or thought about

Hello. Im very kinky so many things to tell about but ive covered most of them through the forums at one time or another. I suppose the most ongoing kinky thing i get up to is restricting my partners chances to cum i keep him cuckhold most of the time. He is often put into bondage or his cage and made to watch me have sex with various friends a partners. I have just had an under the bed cage fitted which has shutters which lock closed and keep him in complete darkness, but he can still hear everything going on above him. X

1 Like

I like it

hello sailor wrote:

I like it

so does K. x

Ive just confirmed you as a friend

ooh tying violet up, blindfolding and gagging her then pissing all over her

dkelly wrote:

ooh tying violet up, blindfolding and gagging her then pissing all over her

Wow. I love it , sounds like my sort of afternoon. X

I really fancy water sports

Great its good to know you

must be something to do with being a sailore HS!

Yes thats it all that brine. All the nice girls like a sailor

hello sailor wrote:

Great its good to know you

Im on live chat if you want to speak?

I dont know how to reply

hello sailor wrote:

I dont know how to reply

Just type in the bottom box and press enter

click on the persons name at the bottom of the page, then the chat window should open. From there just type and hit enter to send.

Click on the name first of course, have a go

i'll always have a go won't you ?

hello sailor wrote:

I don't know if I would consider myself or my relationship with Hubby to be 'Kinky' but I love things rough and love to be restrained and have Hubs wank over my face or breasts... And I love being ordered to give oral... I love to be the submissive one and though Hubs is fab, I would love things even rougher but he's too worried about hurting me! Bless him!

MrsPx

MrsP wrote:

hello sailor wrote:

I don't know if I would consider myself or my relationship with Hubby to be 'Kinky' but I love things rough and love to be restrained and have Hubs wank over my face or breasts... And I love being ordered to give oral... I love to be the submissive one and though Hubs is fab, I would love things even rougher but he's too worried about hurting me! Bless him!

MrsPx

Yeah thats a bit kinky. X

Oh to be so sexually liberated. I'd love to try some of these things.

I don't think we do anything that classes as kinky. Used vibrators and a dildo before but thats as far as it gets really.

Still I had to wait a long long time after we got together before had sex so its been a slow journey but I think we are getting a bit kinkier as we go. Maybe one day?