The kinkster mind

Being me, I can’t help seeing the kink/BDSM potential in everyday objects.

For instance, y’know when you’re watching “Richard Osman’s House of Games” and they show off that day’s prizes? Every time I see that long shoe-horn, I think “SPANK ME WITH IT NOW!!!” :yum:

Similarly, when I was in my local supermarket this morning, I spotted some prime candidates for…er…re-purposing:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/images-to-share-in-topics/259586/45?u=pleasuredrone

(And check out the post below that one, from Brenna. Fair makes yer eyes water… :astonished: )

10 Likes

I’m not really into pegging, but Brenna’s big one has got me intrigued. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

That’s it outed now @Ian_Chimp everyone knows @Lovehoney_Brenna has a big one :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

This reminds me of the saying: “Anything can be a dildo if you’re brave enough:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I often think that when i see corn on the cob! :joy:

1 Like

AlwYs need a vegetarian option @WillC :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

5 a day! :wink:

1 Like

Carrots, cucumber, bananas, parsnip and corn on the cob… that’s 5 sorted :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Don’t forget the egg plant! :eggplant::eggplant::eggplant:

3 Likes

For some Maby but which end first :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Also the ginger carved into a penis shape…:scream:

1 Like

I would rather the watery eyes from the :eggplant: than the ginger :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I found it in a charity shop and I knew I had to have it :joy:

7 Likes

You must have a HUGE to do list that needs kept organised :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

There’s a page on a well known social media site ( not sure if i’m allowed to mention it) called Charity Shop Shit, you should see some of the things donated!

1 Like

I live for a good charity shop hunt!

5 Likes

I can relate to this and almost purchased a large peg a while back haha. There is a shop that sells all kinds of quirky things and as I wonder around, I notice that pretty much everything has an additional use.

1 Like

I hear ya @PleasureDrone my mind does the same thing. One of my favorite bondage items is actually metal dog collars(the metal choker ones that I would never put on a dog). Saw them and had this idea of attaching ankle and wriest cuffs too them instantly, was actually out with my mom when I did though fortunately i’m completely open with my folks so grabbed em with out a second thought. I’m glad I did as they have been super useful and I’m constantly having light bulb moments of how to use them with other things.

Think I have over a dozen ways to use em at this point :thinking:

3 Likes

There’s lots of fun ways to use a leather belt :wink:

5 Likes