Kinky Valentines day

If you could have the kinkiest Valentine’s Day what would it involve?

For me it would be Mrs B dressed in a dress with a slit virtually all the way to her waist a tight body suit and tailored jacket and she would have any knickers on. We’d go out to a bar for a few drinks and I’d pass her a little present, inside the box would be a remote controlled Love egg edited by mod

2 Likes

Sounds like you have given this some thought…lol

1 Like

Just a little. I’ve not decided on the colour of the dress or the body yet though. What would your’s be?

edied by mod

1 Like

Our current plans that she doesn’t know about is to paint each other, to be with each other’s body’s the way we do best and try imprint some of that on some canvas for our walls, the constant reminder will be the intoxicating part :heart:

1 Like

He says he’s got plenty planned for our valentines night. All he’s telling me is, he’s gonna give me orgasms like I’ve never had before :smirk:

2 Likes

We have a night out planned in Liverpool for valentines and I’d love her to wear her lace dress with black knickers and bra. It may be a little to cold though. https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/lingerie-photo-uploads/257652/1388?u=pdm45

3 Likes

Sounds most kinky!
For me I’m not even sure where I’d start on what would be my dream kinkiest day…