kiss

oh im not really into kissing (apart from pecks!!) its too close, i need to be able to see eyes haha. my boyfriend is a big fan and gets annoyed at me haha.

lol has to be eyes closed kissing though, hate it when u got someone just staring at you! lol

hahahaha yeah that would be scary

oohyea2012 wrote:

lol has to be eyes closed kissing though, hate it when u got someone just staring at you! lol

Does anyone do that? How scary!

I love kissing and cuddling. I love licking my husbands lips and kissing his eyes too (closed eyes)

Happy. wrote:

Nothing beats a kiss and a cuddle... Even at the most emotional times...

So true. I love a kiss and a cuddle, it's the thing I hate/miss most about being single.

Oh Im with you all!

I havent had a proper kiss for months now and Im going slightly mad :(

There is someone I'm dying to kiss, and I cant wait to get hold of him! x

i like the torture of the tease-kiss. (That is, your cute dom kisses you deeply for two seconds, and then pulls away)

Couldn't agree more a kiss n a cuddle works wonders for the mood, being single you miss te affection sometimes, but kissing to tease the other person and watch how turned on they are getting can be great fun... ask somebody on my friends list they will tell you ;) lol

oooooo a nice kiss makes me shiver

can't have sex without one

got be a passionate one well meant

love kisses, hugs, snuggles....just being held and having sweet nothings whispered, feeling that breath down my neck....ok, headed for COLD, very COLD shower now

ha ha hope it helps

I think I like kissing more than anything else. I love it when its a teasing kiss, when they pull away, lick and nibble my lips, gently and then aggressively pull on my lip ring....move down to my neck, and up to my ear...

Oh Cakeybakey...i think im going to have to join you in that cold shower!!!

HandcuffedLover wrote:

jenkat wrote:

and then aggressively pull on my lip ring....

Ouch!

no!!!! more wow than ouch :D

love kisses, hugs, snuggles....just being held and having sweet nothings whispered, feeling that breath down my neck....ok, headed for COLD, very COLD shower now

lovin ur work cakey ;)

good morning kiss, or a goodnight kiss are the best I think :)

I kiss my OH as much as i possibly can and if were not together i compensate by sending rows of kisses in each text :)

I personally love non-bleeding bites right up and back to my neck-shoulder. Feeling lips and tongue also do the trick.

I like to lick and give tender bites to my girls neck. Of course we do not stop there. We may continue with ass-thighs and feet.

mm nice thoughts and ideas too