any girls do this when they make out?

so i just hooked up with this girl, and i have to say the makeout was very different? lol

we was at my apartment, i was sat on the sofa, she came over and straddled me with her knees,

on either side of me, then she pulled my top off,

she started kissing my chest, then she started kissing my shoulders, then my neck , then she started kissing my nose, my head,

this must of went on for a good 30 minutes.....

it was like i was a piece of meat!! or an ice cream? the way she was kissing me was incredible..

she would then start by kissing my chest, both pecs, slowly passionately kissing them,

for a good 5 minutes or so..

then she would work on my shoudlers, while sat on me. Holding one shoudler. and just kissing it passioantely kissing sucking it till my skin literally turned red.

then she started kissing my neck, holding my head just nibbling on them

she pulled my head forward, and worked on the back of my neck! sucking it really hard...

she looked at me, and started sucking, kissing my nose for a good 5 minutes,

she grabbed my fingers sucking each one off

different strange? lol but felt so damn good. Was like she was giving me a good clean with her lips, ive never been with a girl who enjoys doing this? sort of thing, was almost like she was worshipping my body... do any over girls enjoy there mens bodys in this way?

Yeah, that's pretty much par for the course for me, except maybe the nose.

I'm huge on skin sensory so I 'treat others how I want to be treated', so to speak. And this is probably related, but I also crave touch sensations, as in feeling things with my fingers, lips and tongue, so that's a big part of the appeal for me too.

TBH we do that sort of thing all the time apart from the nose bit, as we are both into skin sensual. She would also probably enjoy it if you recipricated as well instead of just lying back

Blimey! What shower gel do you use!
:-)

mysteron wrote:

TBH we do that sort of thing all the time apart from the nose bit, as we are both into skin sensual. She would also probably enjoy it if you recipricated as well instead of just lying back

she may have enjoyed being in charge so to speak, having him under the control of her kisses.

I tend to be like this with women and am more than happy for the lady to lay back and enjoy the sensations, this gets me turned on, watching her enjoy it,

I do this all the time, I love doing it. It's short of worshipping my partner, in my opinion. Best way to make them feel good without doing anything overly sexual and it's very useful for foreplay and teasing. Tends to work almost every time. Although, if he has had a rough day I tend to just stick to butterfly kisses all over his back and shoulders, he really likes though, says it's tickly but very relaxing.

We don't do the nose thing sexually, but we do kiss each others noses and sometimes suck them to piss each other off, all in good fun but i'd find it so weird if we ever did anything like that as foreplay.

Yes, except for the nose part...glad you had a great time :)

I do this but only with someone I feel comfortable with. I don't think there's any part of my husband I haven't kissed...except his feet, I hate feet! Oh and belly buttons give me the heebie jeebies but yeah sounds a-ok. Long as you enjoyed it.

Sounds wonderful I'd love to do this.

I think it's a good way of one partner being in control but in a gentle way....and very enjoyable too :)

I do this all of the time, even when I'm not initiatiing sex. It's just something that feels natural to do and show affection, I do what you've explained plus a massage to my guy, I love his reaction and seeing him enjoy it plus I get to kiss every inch of him so it's a win-win ^_^

As for the nose, I don't suck on it but i do kiss/lick the tip of his nose and sometimes bite it but it's squishy and I can't help myself, he finds it cute and funny so I get away with it ^_^

Yep, I definitely do this as well. Well except for the sucking the nose part, I just kiss his nose sometimes :)

I do that just not that long and I only kiss the top of his nose once or twice I spend most of it kissing his lips and body but might explore a bit more later (I'm hoping to do that when I try something hopefully tonight depending on if he's in pain after op) we like teasing with kisses too he started it I was desperate for a kiss but he decided he wouldn't kiss me back this one time and I just wanted it all the more then he was slightly giving my a bit of bottom lip rubbed over my lips and then he kissed me deep rough and passionate and fuck it's so good!

I do it back to him now and just pull away but he knows he can hold out on my kisses longer than I can hold out on his 😳

You lucky s#d!

Sounds sexy as hell to me!