Unexpected error...

I was wondering if anyone could help!?
yet again im spending my hard earned wages on LH

i have just placed an order and the page clicked up saying that i had 200 OH points from my order to use, but that i had to use them now as there was nowhere to put them??? i dont get why they couldnt have gone on my account...so it said click here for further instructions on how to claim them. so i clicked it and it said they'd email me. i havent recieved an email, its been about 2 hours now. so i dont know if my order has gone through, and have i just lost my 200 OH points?i really hop not! me n OH are saving them up. a page that was up said to check email adress if a mistake had been made. the email adress is correct but i clicked check it anyway just incase there was a glich or something, but then it comes up, this site has experienced an unexpected error and to contact the site administrator. so i have emailed lovehoney, but not heard anything yet other than that they recieved the email.

has this happened to anyone else?

im grateful for any replies!

Uhm, what were you trying to do? Was it regular order, or order using your Oh!Points? I never had any message like that while placeing an order, but I didnt place one in about 2 months now, not until Christmas. I did not know you can use your points in an order. You after all dont get points immediately, as they are added to the account in 28 days.

i was just making a regular order, and i know, thats what i thought, you have to wait for them, so thats why i dont get why it said that i had to claim them now ive now recieved 5 of the same email saying tat my account already exsists...

I am starting to thing, that it was the points you get with the original registration? But not sure how its possible, sounds like a bug to me. Unfortunately I cannot try it as I am not after a new toy or lube right now. For how much was the order? Was it for the value of 200points?

I would check your account to see if the order went through, it should be there, as it gets there the moment you register it.Did you try that? also I am wondering if you were logged in while placeing the order.

And sorry, just spending too much time resolving IT issues now lol

aha no worries, im glad for the help!

im sure i was logged in, i dont log out, it saves time lol

yeah i had 6 things for £20, so recieved 200 OH points. i guess im just gunna have to wait for LH to email me back. i have checked my account and the order is there and says that i will recieve my OH points on the 7th january, so im just confused that lil bit more as to why they said there was nowhere to put them aha

If the order is there, it went through all right, And I am sure that you will get the Oh!Points on 7th January. It was a sort of bug with sort of error message, I guess, but LH should confirm it. And if you dont get the points in January, you can always ask them, telling them you did not. They can check your history and add them manually. The same if 200points are missing after this, they can put it back. So should be all right.

alrighty'then. i sincerely hope so! :)

thank you for the help!

Butters,notallsweetandinnocent! wrote:

I was wondering if anyone could help!?
yet again im spending my hard earned wages on LH

i have just placed an order and the page clicked up saying that i had 200 OH points from my order to use, but that i had to use them now as there was nowhere to put them??? i dont get why they couldnt have gone on my account...so it said click here for further instructions on how to claim them. so i clicked it and it said they'd email me. i havent recieved an email, its been about 2 hours now. so i dont know if my order has gone through, and have i just lost my 200 OH points?i really hop not! me n OH are saving them up. a page that was up said to check email adress if a mistake had been made. the email adress is correct but i clicked check it anyway just incase there was a glich or something, but then it comes up, this site has experienced an unexpected error and to contact the site administrator. so i have emailed lovehoney, but not heard anything yet other than that they recieved the email.

has this happened to anyone else?

im grateful for any replies!

Morning! Best thing to do is to contact customer services as they'll be able to hep out with all the informationto hand