knee-trembling fun!

Not for a couple of weeks, got my fingers crossed for tonight tho aha.

Best feeling ever!!

'ox

When we were going at it at the weekend, I was thrusting into the OH so hard that we moved the bed.

What amused us both was that some how the rocker switch for the bedside table lamp became trapped between the bed frame and the bedside cabinet it was stood on.

Everytime I thrust into her, the bed frame must have hit the switch and it caused the bedside lamp to flicker. It was like we were being watched by some malevolent supernatural figure, who wasn’t too pleased with us going at it. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

A few weeks ago for the OH. We had just had sex and we were cuddling and she started to orgasm again just from the thought of what had just happened. it was amazing to experience with her.

This morning.

She was having one of those days where she couldn’t come. She could get right to the edge but couldn’t get over it. We tried a couple of her usual toys but they didn’t get her there so in the end we went nuclear and used the Rocks Off vibrator which she usually uses on me. It’s incredibly powerful.
As she approached her orgasm her legs began to shake and her hands started to tremble then she let out an almighty moan and collapsed on the bed.
She didn’t squirt this time. Instead she ejaculated a small amount of white thick liquid.

A couple of years ago she would have given up after a few minutes of frustration but nowadays she’s made of sterner stuff and she’s determined to get her orgasms one way or another.

1 Like