knee-trembling fun!

The other night me and the OH had such an amazing session that i actually couldnt stand! my legs just kept shaking and i felt so weak!!

when was the last time you had a session like this? xx

Couple weeks ago and its fab ! Shakey stevens

Never

Just over a week ago! Im in a long distance relationship so we make the most of our time together ;)
We both happened to wake up in the middle of the night at the same time, didnt take us long to get excited! Rough in doggy and could barely move with pleasure! Think we fell back asleep with him still inside me!

1 Like

Yesterday, right after dinner! It's been the best sex of my life. He used his mouth on my clit, with my G-spot vibrator inside me. I don't know exactly what he was doing, but I could not talk for several minutes after that.

Few nights ago. We had sex for hours and I couldn't feel my legs when I woke up.

damn they need a "like" function for some of these answers! keep it up people :-) xx

When I said never, thought that was about not being able to walk/stand but I do have great orgasms where I struggle to talk, let the feeling go down a bit and start again, bliss.

Just about any time I cum from anal sex, which is not as often as I would like!

oooh i love it when you get the legs shaking and nothing you can do about it, you know you are having multiple orgasms when this happens, and afterwards im totally shattered but totaly satisfied :)

I love this feeling it happens every so often more if we do it downstairs then trying to get upstairs afterwards is a challenge legs are like a baby giraffe ha

Kinky kaylz wrote:

I love this feeling it happens every so often more if we do it downstairs then trying to get upstairs afterwards is a challenge legs are like a baby giraffe ha

haha yeah i know that feeling! xx

Ages ago, only because it only ever happens when I use my magic wand. It's loud though so I can't use it whenever I want, because people usually knock on my door when I'm naked and need to get dressed in a hury and hide my toys. Why do they never need anything when I'm in my room reading and suddenly need something when I'm playing?!

Usually when my OH has been on top it makes me feel that way, could be arthritis though! :)

Last night. Solo play with my amazing new glass dildo (a present I received yesterday ^_^) and my anime stroker. Easily the most mind blowing orgasm I've ever had

not often as id like!!!! they are amazing though xx

Years ago Unfortunately !

Over 2 years ago.... and am in dire need of a session like that again! lol x x

Well the only time i get that and also the feeling of my legs giving way is when i masturbate standing up.

The baby Giraffe effect...

Nothing Finer !