Knicker wearing men

I love wearing sexy knickers, I don't mind what style but the more feminine the better. I have my own and wear them at all different times.
What do you women think of men wearing knickers, turn on or turn off?

1 Like

For me, turn off. Each to their own though :)

I love it, full lingerie sets are even better, so sexy if you wear them right :)

1 Like

Jezebella wrote:

I love it, full lingerie sets are even better, so sexy if you wear them right :)

I have never tried a full lingerie set. Do you buy them for him, with him or let him get them himself?

loves fun wrote:

Jezebella wrote:

I have never tried a full lingerie set. Do you buy them for him, with him or let him get them himself?
I let him buy his own, because I think it's more important he feels sexy in it so it's got to be something appealing to him rather than what I like the look of. I'm sure if it's something that interests you the lovely folk in customer care would be able to help you with sizing :)
1 Like

Jezebella wrote:

loves fun wrote:

Jezebella wrote:

I let him buy his own, because I think it's more important he feels sexy in it so it's got to be something appealing to him rather than what I like the look of. I'm sure if it's something that interests you the lovely folk in customer care would be able to help you with sizing :)
I love the idea of shopping with my OH for my knickers. Does he wear them from time to time or all the time? Do any of your friends know that he wears knickers and lingerie? It's a fantasy of mine for the OH to tell one of her friends just before I join them on a night out that I wear knickers.

Not a turn on for me. Can't say 100% for sure it's a turn off, as it's not something that has ever come up for me.

I really like the sexy mens boxers here, but I know that's not the same thing.

Caliente wrote:

Not a turn on for me. Can't say 100% for sure it's a turn off, as it's not something that has ever come up for me.

I really like the sexy mens boxers here, but I know that's not the same thing.

Have you seen pics of men wearing women's knickers? Which sexy mens boxers are they?

Not for me personally but I don't have a problem with it at all :) do what makes you happy! Xx

loves fun wrote:

Jezebella wrote:

loves fun wrote:

Jezebella wrote:

I love the idea of shopping with my OH for my knickers. Does he wear them from time to time or all the time? Do any of your friends know that he wears knickers and lingerie? It's a fantasy of mine for the OH to tell one of her friends just before I join them on a night out that I wear knickers.

For us this is just a once in a while thing we do privately in the bedroom. He doesn't wear them in all the time or when out and about really.

The LHM range have some pretty sexy boxers! My other half loves these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33885

Women's knickers do appeal to me but I am more interested in plain cotton in either black or white,my maIn reason is that they are thinner than male slips (I have never been a great fan of boxers) though I have to admit the thought of wearing women's knickers is also a bit of a turn on.My problem is Mrs Onlyones is not keen on the idea and I really do not want to upset her how do I convince her this would be OK or do I simply forget it ?

Not my thing, but as Nat said, each to their own :)

Onlyones wrote:

Women's knickers do appeal to me but I am more interested in plain cotton in either black or white,my maIn reason is that they are thinner than male slips (I have never been a great fan of boxers) though I have to admit the thought of wearing women's knickers is also a bit of a turn on.My problem is Mrs Onlyones is not keen on the idea and I really do not want to upset her how do I convince her this would be OK or do I simply forget it ?

Personally I would forget it and don't even think of raiding her knicker drawer otherwise you will be dead meat ! lol

Just wondering if you have tried the newer boxertrunk?. Mine are quite thin material but fit tighter than a traditional boxer short.

loves fun wrote:

Have you seen pics of men wearing women's knickers? Which sexy mens boxers are they?

I have seen pics. A few of the gentlemen community members have pics of themselves in knickers, etc. I totally support them doing it, but they don't turn me on. If I had a partner who wanted to wear them, I expect I'd feel the same way, but I'd be willing to try.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sexy-lingerie/underwear-for-men/

That's the "underwear for men" section on the website. I like most of the "boxers and shorts", especailly the mesh ones. However, they are definitely designed for men, so I don't think they qualify as knickers.

I like wearing back crotchless knickers, wearing a chasity device and using my arse as pussy and my cock as a clit. I shove huge toys up there all night and make myself scream like a whore, I only let myself cum like a woman when I do this.

mysteron wrote:

Onlyones wrote:

Personally I would forget it and don't even think of raiding her knicker drawer otherwise you will be dead meat ! lol

Just wondering if you have tried the newer boxertrunk?. Mine are quite thin material but fit tighter than a traditional boxer short.

Mysteron raiding her knicker drawer would most certainly not be a good idea and I dread to think what the consequences might be,I am just certain it would not be worth it.I have tried trunks in the past and still not keen.We will just have to see what happens.

Ok, a random man in women's under garments doesn't do a whole lot for me. But I AM attracted to the confidence of a man who is able to wear womens clothing with ease. 

On the other hand, one of my partners used to wear MY sexy underwear under his clothing and that really did it for me. But again - not because of the visuals but more the mental provokation of it, especially in situations where he'd give me a little peek but I knew I had to wait to retrieve them. 

Yep, it can work.

Onlyones wrote:

Me too and like your OH my OH doesn't like me looking feminine. Understandable really. We compromised in two ways. Firstly we talked about what she'd find sexy on me in terms of dressing up box stuff and then we went through the Lovehoney lists and she picked some gear for me. Secondly, she agreed to try some role-play at a dungeon where she dressed me in stockings and suspenders and high heels but she put me in a wet-look skin-tight t-shirt and pants (no frills). Then when we switched, I had to wear dominant black trousers and shiny black brogues which made a nice crunchy sound as I walked around.

the man i love looks great in lingerie, its not something we have talked about extensively, but its part of him and if it turns him on, makes him feel sexy, then im happy too, i dont find it a turn off at all! im looking forward to our future together and exploring more!

1 Like