Knickers or Thongs ladies ??

hi ladies

just a quick survey

not sure how try it is but are alot of females now not wearing thongs perferd to wearing knickers instead.

so ladies lets hear from you all.

what do u wear the most thongs or knickers x ?

knickers,

either frenchies or girl boxer style.

Knickers!

Annoys me that most bra sets only come with thongs as I tend to wear them quite rarely

depends on my mood, what I am doing and the time of the month. I like thongs but running around with the kids means comfort has to come first .

Dont like the butt floss string type that could surgically remove piles !

OH prefers me in knickers though

xGGx

I prefer knickers, generally... But sometimes I like a nice skimpy thong or G-string if it's well made. I find a lot of them aren't wide enough on the triangle piece but are too long... They look awful.

Favourites are girl boxers and French knickers. Comfy and flirty =)

Booties wrote:

I prefer knickers, generally... But sometimes I like a nice skimpy thong or G-string if it's well made. I find a lot of them aren't wide enough on the triangle piece but are too long... They look awful.

Favourites are girl boxers and French knickers. Comfy and flirty =)

External MediaGirl boxers VERY comfy, even if OH finds them amusing! Thongs when feeling in that mood but not often. Tbh hardlywear any panties when it's as warm as has been/is still - I just gets too damn hot! External MediaD69x

I go thongs day to day for comfort, knickers for sexiness - he likes me in retro, pin up style knickers.

SS xx

French Knickers or Shorties for me too - I just don't find thongs flattering at all!

i know my oh loathes thongs ,and so do i nice knicks for us thanks

knickers, like french silky ones the best, i dont like girl boxers

seems its true alot of u females gone of thongs now days ;(

few years ago i had guy thongs tbh didnt bother me at all i felt they were nice. hehe

Knickers all the way....my fave are Brazilian cut ones...

occhiverdi wrote:

Showing my ignorance here but what are Brazilian cut ones?

Sexy knickers of a high quality... I once bought two pairs of knickers that were £45 each... One to wear and the other to look at/keep/feel because they were so damn hot... Needless to say, that was several years ago before there was a mortgage to pay etc!!!

I don't mind thongs, but rarely find ones that are of a decent cut/fit/quality...

Hubs prefers knickers as far as I am aware...

MrsPx

MrsP wrote:

Sexy knickers of a high quality... I once bought two pairs of knickers that were £45 each... One to wear and the other to look at/keep/feel because they were so damn hot...

:O I could get a whole outfit for that!

I know, it's obscene now I look back at it, but as I said, it was at a time when I didn't have financial responsibilities!!! (And they were gorgeous knickers!)

I still have the un-worn pair!

I'd try and make that do 2 outfits now!!!

sharry wrote:

occhiverdi wrote:

Showing my ignorance here but what are Brazilian cut ones?

They arent quite a full knicker, hard to find in the uk...

Victoria Secret sell them... http://images.teamsugar.com/files/usr/0/3987/brazilian.jpg

MrsP, I have 2 pairs of Agent Provocatuer panties... love them but hardly wear them!

Knickers, for the OH anything frilled or vaguely burlesque are a hit. I think it really depends on the shape of the wearer; my personal preference is to have something flattering rather than fashionable and for me this includes only a few thongs. :)

If a girl has a nice pert, toned cherry bum and slim thighs, a well-fitting thong looks gorgeous. To me though, lacy boyshorts and such are much more flattering.

Booties wrote:

If a girl has a nice pert, toned cherry bum and slim thighs, a well-fitting thong looks gorgeous. To me though, lacy boyshorts and such are much more flattering.

What are you trying to say Booties? You've put pics up before with a thong, and "pert, toned cherry bum" does seem to fit the picture.

Personally, I don't care whether my OH wears a thong, or knickers. I do like it when its a nice pair, and part of a matched set. I think someone said before about confidence, so as long as you feel sexy / confident in them, we blokes love it!