Knickers or Thongs ladies ??

Lovehoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

Woaaaaaaaaaah MrsP. That's some lavish lady-part dressing going on there. I hope they were silk and sewn with real rare spider threads and detailed with purest gold ;)

They were silk and lace boy-short type knickers that were/are one of the hottest items of lingerie I've ever seen!

Pre-mortgage, pre-responsibilities I was a serious lingerie addict! Now it's a real treat!

And Hella, I'm with you, you gotta match your bra's and panties!

occhiverdi wrote:

MrsP, I have 2 pairs of Agent Provocatuer panties... love them but hardly wear them!

I have a dreadful habbit of saving things 'for best' and I feared if I bought only one pair, I wouldn't have the heart to wear them!

Since the New Year, I've ditched all my comfy PJ's and now only wear my best cami's and babydolls to bed/round the house and every day I sport my gorgeous bra's and panties! I feel much sexier for it!

Get those AP panties on!

Knickers - Lovely.

Definetly boyshorts for me, either cotton or lacy. Wear a thong the odd time but not very often.

Changed days, there was a time I only wore thongs till I discovered boyshorts!

I wear both but mainly knickers for days I am just in the house or in work, if I am going on a night out or wearing skinny jeans as I do a lot I wear a thong. I love knickers with a sheer mesh back though I only have one pair of those atm! :)

toycar69 wrote:

Booties wrote:

If a girl has a nice pert, toned cherry bum and slim thighs, a well-fitting thong looks gorgeous. To me though, lacy boyshorts and such are much more flattering.

What are you trying to say Booties? You've put pics up before with a thong, and "pert, toned cherry bum" does seem to fit the picture.

Ewwww I have a horrible bum! Besides, I only wear thongs for pics because they come with the outfit and I feel I should show everything included ;D

First choice it must be knickers, but will wear a thong when the outfit needs it.

Booties wrote:

toycar69 wrote:

Booties wrote:

If a girl has a nice pert, toned cherry bum and slim thighs, a well-fitting thong looks gorgeous. To me though, lacy boyshorts and such are much more flattering.

What are you trying to say Booties? You've put pics up before with a thong, and "pert, toned cherry bum" does seem to fit the picture.

Ewwww I have a horrible bum! Besides, I only wear thongs for pics because they come with the outfit and I feel I should show everything included ;D

Wow you do have a "pert, toned cherry bum".

Mostly thongs but find shorts comfy:)

Sometimes in the summer and warm like it is today i just prefer nothing.

It has to be knickers. Bum's too big to look good in a thong! I don't have a preferred style, I just buy what's pretty (and preferably on sale). I'd love to own something from AP or La Perla.

That said, the most flattering knickers I've ever bought were from Matalan...

I love both depending on my mood & how my body is feeling but which ever I wear they have to be matching when I go out as wearing non-matching when you go out is a big no no you always have to look your best when you go out right down to your lingerie even if your only out & about in casual clothes

I wear thongs most often and love them but like a nice pair of sexy knickers too. I just love sexy undies no matter what!

day to day I only ever wear a thong, but I have bought a few pairs of knicker and boyshorts recently my hubby liked but there not as comfy as thongs

when i was a teenager i always used to wear thongs now i,m in my twenties i carnt stand them so i wear knickers now mainly the short ones and lace ones

I wear both on a regular basis. I think he prefers knickers to thongs, but I find them really comfy, especially under tight dresses/skirts/jeans.

Knickers for us are prefered over thongs everytime , knickers have so many differing styles and shape to thongs

Mistress D wrote:

Sometimes in the summer and warm like it is today i just prefer nothing.

As a man, I think french knickers are sexier than a thong - but this option is acceptable :D

knickers, boy short style ones. I like them and theyre comfy

they can be sexy if they have lace and stuff on them.

very nice picture sweet love