Ladies advice on pubic hair removal

era wrote:

popk1n wrote:

Yes man wrote:

I know it sounds tedious but my OH plucks herself smooth, gives the best results that last for a long time with the bonus that plucking can kill follicle, so less to pluck in the long run, my OH has hardly any growth now on her lips! Win, win for both of us!

That sounds like absolute hell. She has the pain endurance, will power and patience of a warrior
+1 I did try it with my epilator (manually I would have never!) a few times, but quickly went back to shaving. :)

I sometimes use tweezers on my bikini line, and yes it takes ages and sometimes hurts like a motherf***er, but it does last longer than shaving! and it doesn't itch like shaving sometimes does!

Luv bunny wrote:

era wrote:

popk1n wrote:

Yes man wrote:

I know it sounds tedious but my OH plucks herself smooth, gives the best results that last for a long time with the bonus that plucking can kill follicle, so less to pluck in the long run, my OH has hardly any growth now on her lips! Win, win for both of us!

That sounds like absolute hell. She has the pain endurance, will power and patience of a warrior
+1 I did try it with my epilator (manually I would have never!) a few times, but quickly went back to shaving. :)

I sometimes use tweezers on my bikini line, and yes it takes ages and sometimes hurts like a motherf***er, but it does last longer than shaving! and it doesn't itch like shaving sometimes does!

Half the reason my OH started plucking was the unsightly ingrowing hairs, for some reason she just doesn't get them with plucking! And like you said there is no itch as well! She's numb to the pain now and says the effort is well worth for the look that's far smoother and longer lasting results, like i said before the fact she always does it means there is getting less and less to pluck! She highly recommends at least trying it once!

I shave usually twice a week, in the bath during a good soak to make sure my skin is warmed up and the hair softened. Moisturising after with baby oil seems to stop any soreness :) x

Yes man wrote:

Luv bunny wrote:

era wrote:

popk1n wrote:

Yes man wrote:

Half the reason my OH started plucking was the unsightly ingrowing hairs, for some reason she just doesn't get them with plucking! And like you said there is no itch as well! She's numb to the pain now and says the effort is well worth for the look that's far smoother and longer lasting results, like i said before the fact she always does it means there is getting less and less to pluck! She highly recommends at least trying it once!
To be fair, I do pluck my bikini line also, mainly because I love tweezing but obviously dont want to overpluck my eyebrows, so satisfy the tweezing urge that way. But Lord my lady lips could not endure it! And even if I could, Id get bored and end up with some weird half-bare pubic hairstyle lol

Pluck each hair with a tweesers lol

i'm more than happy with trimming the whole plucking thing hurts like a bitch if you pluch hairs closest to the fleshy bits else where it's tolerable if you let yourself go natural you can pluck by hand. i wish i still had my automatic tweezers those things make make plucking a lot less painful

I know this is an old thread, but someone told me that using mens shaving gel/cream/foam is great to use. So I gave it a go, and it works! I used to feel quite sore sometimes, but after changing to my BF's foam I don't have as many problems! I also exfoliate and moisturise which makes my skin nice and soft.

myghost wrote:

i'm more than happy with trimming the whole plucking thing hurts like a bitch if you pluch hairs closest to the fleshy bits else where it's tolerable if you let yourself go natural you can pluck by hand. i wish i still had my automatic tweezers those things make make plucking a lot less painful

Hi myghost,

Can I please ask what do you mean by automatic tweezers?

Are they electric?

Thanks

If shaving i heartily recommend King Of Shaves Gel,it doesn`t foam,but lubricates and you can see what you are doing,i use it on my face and privates,never had a rash or irritation.

agree, i have been shaving it all off since teenage. i hate the hair around my pussy. but shaving i think suits me cos im too scared of the waxing and i feel shy to bare it all to stangers.

the growth is too quick on me so i shave off daily in the shower.

for a smooth exp. better the trim the hair to very short, the oil the area and keep it that way for sometime. then attempt the razor. should be fine

sussannee wrote:

agree, i have been shaving it all off since teenage. i hate the hair around my pussy. but shaving i think suits me cos im too scared of the waxing and i feel shy to bare it all to stangers.

the growth is too quick on me so i shave off daily in the shower.

for a smooth exp. better the trim the hair to very short, the oil the area and keep it that way for sometime. then attempt the razor. should be fine

Dear sussannee Can you give any advice for men who would like to try and shave, bit nervous as what to use in case I hurt myself. Especially around the balls. Thanks x

Home laser!

Ozz wrote:

Home laser!

Can men use laser.....

Twincats,i have a good hot soak in the bath,use King of Shaves sensitive gel,and a 5 blade razor Hydro 5,when ready i let out enough water so that lying down my tackle is above the water line.Using palm of hand gently stretch your sac flat so that you get a smooth glide of the razor.It`s easy once you get a method,never cut myself! It really is easier lying down! Same for shaft and pubic area,as long as you`re gentle and take your time,it`s easy!

I shave for upkeep but when I want it all off I use hair removal cream. You can get nair sensitive for that area and work well for me and no soreness at all. Just test a patch before you remove to make sure the hair comes away or if you have to keep it on for a bit longer.

thank you , WillC and Lottie for your comments.

Oh,and be careful with hair removal cream...just look at the Amazon for Veet Hair Removal Cream For Men...comedy gold,trust me!

WillC wrote:

Oh,and be careful with hair removal cream...just look at the Amazon for Veet Hair Removal Cream For Men...comedy gold,trust me!

OMG read these a while ago and nearly chocked laughing!! Also worth trying the Wilkinson sword ones with the electric bikini strimmer if you just want trimmed rather than bald. I'm waxed but not all off so use this to keep the bit I do have trimmed

Yes,some hilariously worded reviews!

1 Like

Yes man wrote:

Can confirm.

As someone who prefers to be neat and smooth down there, this is by far my best solution

If you go down this road be sure to use a decent set of tweezers.