LADIES - COPPAFEEL!!!

Are you in England ?

In wales the age is 20 for smear, so already had mine two years ago.

I also like how they offer to do STI checks at the same time.

x X x wrote:

Ooh, That's impressive. Yay for LoveHoney. I always donate that extra couple of quid for charities on ebay. >.<

Hm, maybe that can be an option for LH too? I think it would be quite resourseful especially for those that need a couple of quid more for a required amount of spending.

I love that idea! Can Coppafeel be one of them?!

As for smears... I've had 5 this year due to many problems and tests coming back inconclusive....

If you want one - demand one. If you feel lumps on your cervix, get discharge which is abnormal, bleeding, pain, cramps... just GO and have it checked... smears AREN'T scary and the doctor doesn't see your vagina as a sex thing...

LoveHoney - Alice wrote:

Fully approve! I like the http://www.coppafeel.org/get_aware, as I've noticed a lot of self-check guides don't direct you to look all the way up to your armpit and don't mention discharge, skin puckering, dimpling etc.

I agree Alice - that guide is amazing and really helps you to look for differences in your boobies... most people think that a sign of cancer is a lump, but it can be SO many things - pain especially!!

It makes me really look at my little pair in the mirror to see what they look like normally so I know when something is wrong.... you could also take a private picture of them so if you're ever unsure in the future you have something to compare them to!!

I think when OH gets back from workign away i will give him a full body check...for health reasons of course.

smirnoff09 wrote:

I think when OH gets back from workign away i will give him a full body check...for health reasons of course.External Media

Well thats what OH are for External Media to have a good touching up x

Bump it up ladies!!

I'm looking for Volunteers in Brighton and Birmingham at the Beginning of December to wear a BOOB suit, get out there and spread the message!

Anyone up for it?!

:)

chels18 wrote:

Bump it up ladies!!

I'm looking for Volunteers in Brighton and Birmingham at the Beginning of December to wear a BOOB suit, get out there and spread the message!

Anyone up for it?!

Hah. There was a giant tit on campus the other day. It takes great balls to be a big tit...

We have smears every two years here (Belgium) as of the first time you see a gynaecologist. They don't start mammograms until you are 45 and admittedly, I'm pretty bad about that as I hate having them.

My first scare was several years ago when I discovered a lump but when I realised that the lump was actually getting bigger during the day and it was red around where the lump was, I knew it wasn't cancer. I still cried a lot and my OH took me to the hospital where I had a painful mammogram only to discover that it was a cyst, something common in women who use the coil as a contraceptive.

I could have killed the woman who drained the cyst using an industrial size needle. Aghhh.

Kooky wrote:

I could have killed the woman who drained the cyst using an industrial size needle. Aghhh.

You could have killed her using many things . . . External Media

WandA wrote:

chels18 wrote:

Bump it up ladies!!

Anyone up for it?!

Hah. There was a giant tit on campus the other day. It takes great balls to be a big tit...

Giant Tits are with Coppafeel!! What campus are you on?

chels18 wrote:

WandA wrote:

chels18 wrote:

Bump it up ladies!!

Anyone up for it?!

Giant Tits are with Coppafeel!! What campus are you on?

Liverpool University. I did laugh!

oh cool :) what were they doing?

chels18 wrote:

oh cool :) what were they doing?

Standing there like tits!

Giving leaflets out I think.