Ladies have you ever dressed him as your slut?

Thx for compliment mikey....Asyouwish no it`s nothing to do with domination just feeling good..and

young and fun i noticed you said he is getting more adventurous then let me tell how my O/H many years ago started my enjoyment of lingerie and sexy clothes.After a night of drinking and then bedroom clinching she removed her sexy wet panties and slowly put them on me! I didnt know how to react but new it felt good. My next suprise happend a month or so later on my birthday and to my suprise and excitement she had bought me my own sexy panties and a short black pleated skirt..

The rest is history as they say and now i think i must own more skirts,lingerie and nylons than her!

Katieman.x

So nice to find out that there are so many of us! I started cautiously some years ago by wearing my wife's knickers when she wasn't there. Some time later I told her, and to my surprise, she found it thrilling and asked me to show her - and of course I did.

Now it happens quite often that I dress up in sexy, silky knickers, garter belt, stockings. On top of that a mini skirt and a top or a silky blouse. I certainly enjoy the feeling of all this smooth material. And my wife is enthusiastic about it. She often asks me to dress up and she loves to be the seducing and dominating part.

So, for those of you who haven't dared to tell your OH yet, start by asking if you could try her panties. And do it when she is wet and aroused! I'm sure she will agree.

Do you remove hair too or are you not supposed to look feminine ? As you can tell, it all intrigues me quite a bit!

I have a cleaned shaved crotch, but other wise, no

I have hairy legs and a hairy chest so I think I would look silly rather than it being a turn on for the OH.

Ask her. If you've never tried, start with her panties only

I've just got the new french maids dress off here and over xmas me and wife will be getting dressed up in them and all the lingerie. Then we will be having a sploshing session with custard pies etc even some in my knickers and some lovely messy sex. Can't wait !!

brucey15 wrote:

I've just got the new french maids dress off here and over xmas me and wife will be getting dressed up in them and all the lingerie. Then we will be having a sploshing session with custard pies etc even some in my knickers and some lovely messy sex. Can't wait !!

Hi Brucey, could you help me to choose the right size for a maid's costume? I'm 185 cm tall, weight 75 kilos, male 50 european size. Could it be xl 2 or 3?

I have a massive scent fetish and part of that is wearing my OH clothing,She does have some sexy club/nightwear and its really sexy for me to wear it straight after she has worn it,She tells me for some reason it looks good one like it was made for me.

Dont feel nervous about this its all fun.

As some of you may recall in my earlier post several weeks ago, my wife started dressing me in non padded bras and satin slips for bed, when i first started wearing the bras i could hardly fill the 36a cups although the wires etc did help push up what little that was already there, but still there was still lots of loose material on the unpadded cups, now 2 months later i cant help but notice that im filling the cups completly, she has since gotten me some 34b bras from the sales and they fit even better, is it possible that after wearing bras to bed every night for the last 2 months has made my breasts grow, I have not put on any weight but if anything have lost weight hence why im now moving to a 34 bra band. My only theorey is that my chest is somehow forming and growing to the shape of bra cups. The only problem is it could end up a situation of be carefull what you wish for situation, im going to struggle to wear t shirts etc in summer as they are becoming noticable especialy if i end up a B cup.

We role play, although i don't xdress as a matter of course, I do have my own selection of lingerie and satin nighties mostly purchased by my gf which I wear most nights. She's just fully embraced something that started as a bit of bedroom fun a few years ago & has developed into a regular thing.

I tried this with a friend with benefits once (it was his idea and I thought why not might be fun) but as you said we just ended up in hysterics. I guess its a fetish that does it for some people but not everyone.

@alienpenguin, I wonder if he was serious when he suggested the idea, but because maybe you could not take it serious he decided to pretend it was just a joke after all.

My partner used to dress up in my underwear - panties and padded bra, some times sexy costumes. It was definitely more for me than for him. I've always had a bit of a thing for men dressed in womens' clothes. He did enjoy it in the end though and did actually start wearing my clothes casually which I loved, and he felt a lot sexier dressed as a woman. Maybe it's something we'll try again in the future.

Glad to hear there are other people who enjoy expressing themselves like this.

Useitorloseit wrote:

As some of you may recall in my earlier post several weeks ago, my wife started dressing me in non padded bras and satin slips for bed, when i first started wearing the bras i could hardly fill the 36a cups although the wires etc did help push up what little that was already there, but still there was still lots of loose material on the unpadded cups, now 2 months later i cant help but notice that im filling the cups completly, she has since gotten me some 34b bras from the sales and they fit even better, is it possible that after wearing bras to bed every night for the last 2 months has made my breasts grow, I have not put on any weight but if anything have lost weight hence why im now moving to a 34 bra band. My only theorey is that my chest is somehow forming and growing to the shape of bra cups. The only problem is it could end up a situation of be carefull what you wish for situation, im going to struggle to wear t shirts etc in summer as they are becoming noticable especialy if i end up a B cup.

Has your wife been giving you hormones in your coffee too?!

If you always pull any flesh you have into the bra, it will eventually start to look like boobs. If you like the idea of boobs and/or wearing a bra, jus go for it. You'd need to grow pretty big boobs for it to be more than you typically see under men's t-shirts in the summer.

I've gone down this path and wear a 38C or 38D bra all the time now. There are one or two tops I don't wear because of that, but mostly I just wear them and nobody comments (I mean one tentative comment from someone I know quite well in 6 years or so).

Just remember to have some pink or nude bras to wear under light shirts!

I got a beautiful teddy as Xmas gift from my wife! Couldn't wait to try it. When Xmas guests had left (on Boxer day) I did and, of course I loved it. My wife asked me to put on a mini skirt, stayups and a transparent blouse over the teddy, which I did.

Guess if we had a fantastic Boxer day evening...