ladies have you ever tried your mans cum as a face cream

after reading an article a few years back about the benefits of using cum on your face to keep you looking younger i tried it and it does work.use it once a day gently rubbing it on your face leave it on for about 15/20 mins then wash it off.you will be surprised after a while how it works.and after all it costs nothing and is always plenty to be had.

I have tried it a few times but didn't like it when it dried all hard and flaky ( like the worst face mask ever ) . Probably didn't do it often enough to make a real difference.

Uh...nope. *shudders*

On a scientific note I should imagine that not all cum is equal and further that not all skin would react the same. I know cum makes my skin dry and flaky, so definitely no positive effects for me.

Speculation aside, from what I've read it basically acts as an exfoliant in that it gradually gets rid of the toughened layers of skin via enzymes, so in that logic you'd be as well just using a good face scrub daily rather than semen!

ive never found it to be a problem.

I'm quite happy for oh to cum on my face but I don't think I'd like to leave it there for any length of time. I have read that too somewhere . . . .

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Uh...nope. *shudders*

On a scientific note I should imagine that not all cum is equal and further that not all skin would react the same. I know cum makes my skin dry and flaky, so definitely no positive effects for me.

Speculation aside, from what I've read it basically acts as an exfoliant in that it gradually gets rid of the toughened layers of skin via enzymes, so in that logic you'd be as well just using a good face scrub daily rather than semen!

Well, from an equally scientific note, not all face scrub/cream is the same and will react differently with types of skin as well. At least if you use cum, you're not wasting money buying scrub that you aren't sure will work. :P

It makes my OH's face nice and smooth, but I don't think she'd ever use it as an actual cream. Thats a bit far. We've done a few things, like my finishing on her boobs then sending her to work with it still there, but that was because it was hot not to make her skin soft.

I dunno. Using it as a cream is a little bit weird to me. Can understand why some people would be okay to try it, but it weirds me out too much. Haha.

Gah, no way. In my opinion the smell of cum is enough to knock a maggot off a corpse so having it hanging around where my nose is for twenty minutes seems like madness to me.

But if it works for you and you don't mind the whiff I say slather it on. There really are worse things you can put on your skin.

same as Ouch.. the smell would put me off of putting it on my face :/ aslo the peeling and flakyness of it isn't nice.

PokingFun wrote:

Maggot off a corpse!!! Pahahahahahahaaaa!!!

+1. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ah no, deffo not my cup of tea but if it works for you then go for it!

I agree, while the idea dose not really bother me I think I will just stick to my fruity creams. But if it works for you then go ahead :) xx

Whatever works for you ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Personally the smell makes me gag, in fact just scrolling through the thread and seeing this topic make my stomach a bit sour. I just use a medicated face wash and get a "non-sexual" facial and chemical peel once a month to care for my skin.

ive had him cum on my face before buit never used as a face mask i may need to research the benifits of this lol

I keep trying this wife my wife for purely scientific purposes, will need more research.

LittleSwitchBitch wrote:

PokingFun wrote:

Maggot off a corpse!!! Pahahahahahahaaaa!!!

+1. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

+2. Never heard that before - hilarious !

Its good for spots

Pauline f wrote:

Its good for spots

So is tea tree, I think I'll stick to that x)

what would you do with regards to storing it, keep it in a pot?! Lol

My (now) hubby always used to tell me that cum was good for my skin! I always thought that he was just looking for an excuse to cum over my face or my boobs... It does make my skin feel soft if I rub it in fresh but don't think I would like it hanging around!

Get him to do it every time you need it on

seems lots of people getting the wrong idea about it,it is not a case of letting him cum all over your face.if you take it in your hands then you can use as much or as little as you want.just sooth it over your face as you would with any other cream and wash off after about 15/20mins.you need not be covered in thick cum as some seem to think.