ladies of LH: dancing bear type parties - could you trust yourself to stay out of the action

A few drinks, the right atmosphere, a fun loving accepting gathering of like minded girls who wouldnt judge you and a horny buff stripper with a big dick...could you say with 100% you would have the will power to stay out of the action?

For those who dont know about dancing bear check out the site.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I could stay out the action. 100%

Not for me at all. You would never find me at such a party, and if you did then I'd be likely rather drunk and sitting as far away as possible, laughing at my friends. Lol!

^^ this

Maybe I'm getting old but have no idea what a dancing bear style party is!!!

i think if you went to one you would obviously know what you were getting into and be willing, you would at least have thought "would i" or "lets see what happens" therefore it wouldn't be a case of stopping yourself or controling yourself, it's more will i or won't i.

why not go for it girls life's for livinggggggggggg

luckylesbo wrote:

i think if you went to one you would obviously know what you were getting into and be willing, you would at least have thought "would i" or "lets see what happens" therefore it wouldn't be a case of stopping yourself or controling yourself, it's more will i or won't i.

Some of the ladies who appear are clearly part of the show and some are clearly there as spectators only. But there are also some who its obvious from the reaction of their friends were not expected to get involved and are just caught up in the moment & carried away. Normal girls who are just turned on and cant help but make the most of the chance to suck on a big dick; sometimes going even further than that. Alcohol often also plays a part I'm sure.

luckylesbo wrote:

my views excatley

Can I be the stripper ?

Hen Night Toad wrote:

For those who dont know about dancing bear check out the site.

I have to say i no idea what one of these is!!

ghostgirl wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I could stay out the action. 100%

Not for me at all. You would never find me at such a party, and if you did then I'd be likely rather drunk and sitting as far away as possible, laughing at my friends. Lol!

^^ this

Seconded! I went to a hen party with a stripper once, found it a bit embarrassing and he wasn't even hot. I prayed he wouldn't pick on me to help out with the act and fortunately I wasn't. It doesn't sound like my sort of thing at al.

What a bunch of dogs, WTF do women see in this shite?