whats your fantasy then???

Would love to know everyones deepest

that should have read....

would love to know everyones deepest kinkiest and dare i say filthiest fantasy, now girls and boys dont hold back, it could be bundles of fun for everyone!!!

im toooooo shy

or scared that the men i white coats will come and take me away

sexelle wrote:

im toooooo shyExternal Media

or scared that the men i white coats will come and take me away

Lol, IT MUST BE BAD..

whats yours then Mrs37

First tell yours and then we shall tell ours sharing is caring right!!

Haha yeah, it's only polite to answer your own question when you ask one like that! :P

well, i am in a club dancing having great fun, this couple start to get closer and the girl starts dancing against me.

she tells me how she is gonna be fucked by her boyfriend, did i want to watch.... as we leave trouble flares up and the police arrive.

i get thrown into the back of the van and driven to some secluded spot, cuffed i am at the mercy of the 2 police women who have come into the back of the van and seduce me

masoncal, don't stop there for christ sake! What happens next, you can't wave a chocolate bar at a fat kid then not deliver! Do they use thei truncheons?

awwww, you made Mucky all flustered, hehehehe

x x x x

masoncal wrote:

well, i am in a club dancing having great fun, this couple start to get closer and the girl starts dancing against me.

she tells me how she is gonna be fucked by her boyfriend, did i want to watch.... as we leave trouble flares up and the police arrive.

i get thrown into the back of the van and driven to some secluded spot, cuffed i am at the mercy of the 2 police women who have come into the back of the van and seduce me

sounds like a normal night out in Glasgow, maybe you should visit there

masoncal wrote:

I like the sound of this!

Perhaps when I join the force later this year your dreams may come true...

xxx

Min would be fucking someone like ... well that would be telling, and RuRu or another walking up behind me with a smile and a strapon and raping my ass with it !!! Alternatively my story under Friends Together fo a Shared Experience would come pretty close !!

TB

I just wanna make love in a forest clearing. I have lots of kinky sex regularly, so I suppose it makes sense my fantasies are tamer!

I have the generic ones too I suppose. I'd love the bloke to pull me away to the loos on a night out and give me a good seeing to.

The bloke has told me about his me as a school girl fantasy recently too. May have to look into sorting that one out...

Mine is one that has stayed with me for years and goes like this......

I am taken during the day to a niteclub, which isnt open until much later that eve. I enter, blindfolded a room with other women and we are tied indivuidually onto tables and then our legs are strapped to the end of the table exposing everything. Our blindfolds are removed to reveal a row of men standing up with one main man sitting down, we are all given a vibrator and told that the girls who exposes themselevs the most and has the best orgasm is the winner (not too sure what the prize is?).....so we all in turns masturbate ourselves, im pinching my nippes and then plunging the vibrator nice n deep inside of me, groaning all the time. The main man was me to widen my legs so he gets a better look so they come over and stretch me so mcuh i scream out in pain, they give me a bigger vibrator and tell me that i am in the lead.....i keep going until i come........

Here is something I would like

I go into a classy hotel and head to the lounge-bar. Dressed in a smart business suit, nice tie, polished shoes, cufflinks, the works. There are various couples sitting around in the lounge, dressed up ready for a night in the town. As I walk over alone to the bar, order a drink and take a seat on one of the stools, I see the ladies eyes follow me with interest, and their partners look of annoyance.

As I sip my drink I look along the bar and there is a dark haired woman sitting there, curves in all the right places, dressed like me, in smart business wear, with a nicely tailored jacket and skirt, her crisp blouse just showing a a hint of bra and she is wearing stockings and long high heeled boots. She is trying to read a magazine but every couple of minutes she has to wave away unwanted attention from the men that are drawn to her like moths to a flame.

I notice the men in the lounge are staying at her with shameless lust and it is the women that are now annoyed.

As the clock strikes 7, I stand up, walk up to her, take her drink from her hand and place it on the bar, then taking her hand in mine say one word ...."come" and lead her to the lifts, as the entire clientele of the bar stare at us.

What they do not know is we had already arranged to meet in the bar that evening at seven o'clock before retiring to our room for a night of passionate lovemaking.

What we actually do in the hotel room is another fantasy entirely.

personally, atm my kinkiest fantasy would be screwing someone off LH...I really love the idea of just seeing each other for the first time and ripping one anothers clothes off before getting down and dirty whenever, wherever...

Very hot...

xxx

RuRu Rabbit wrote:

personally, atm my kinkiest fantasy would be screwing someone off LH...I really love the idea of just seeing each other for the first time and ripping one anothers clothes off before getting down and dirty whenever, wherever...

Very hot...

xxx

Very steamy Ru!!

fancy a turn Naughty?!

you cud be my fantasy come true...

xxx

Ah thats sweet of you hun....but im too old for you!!!