Shaky legs

Ladies,

when I'm recieving oral or being played with I find that my leg shake before I orgasm and I can't control it. I read it supposed to be a good sign.

Does anyone get that or is it just me?

That happens to be sometimes when I'm about to orgasm

My leg shakes a lot when I get oral :)

yeah i get this sometimes, i rest my foot on something to curb the shaking (his shoulder, the wall etc)

🐼

This doesn't just happen to ladies. My partner experiences the same thing. I shake on occasion especially if it's my second or third orgasm of the night and I'm more sensitive :)

I do just as I'm about to orgasm. Depends how sensitive I am if I carry on shaking, lol.

I shake too. Then annoying thing is, I have to have my legs straight and rigid to orgasm. Wish I could orgasm with my legs wrapped around someones neck.

I do sometimes too, depends on how my legs are at the time and how intense the orgasm ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

My legs shake pretty much everytime I orgasm...dosent bother me or my oh. We both find it a turn on to be honest xx

Terri JJ wrote:

My legs shake pretty much everytime I orgasm...dosent bother me or my oh. We both find it a turn on to be honest xx

+1

Mr LNT seems to find it confirmation that he's 'done a good job' - like it's not obvious lol!!!!

He normally ends up with a sly little smile on his face and says "was that good then?"

Xxx

I find it happens most of the time when im having orgasms.

Glad it's not just me :-)

Yes! It happens to me a lot but usually after some really good sex or Oral - it's funny but irritating especially if your in the mood to snuggle afterwards 🙈

It happens almost everytime! I find it happens more during sex than oral, we laugh afterwards as i cannot stand up for a good 20 minutes after so oh will look after me until i regain control of my legs haha x

It happens to me too, every single time from oral, but only oral! So you're not alone! Haha x