What are you like when you orgasm?

I'm kinda interested in finding out about this after the discovery that my orgasms can be completely different from one another depending on the method of stimulation.

When I orgasm from oral, my whole body, especially my legs shake so much I vibrate! On the build up to it I give out very high pitched, breathy screams (which I try to silence in the sheets lol), but when I get there my breath becomes very short and little comes out my mouth.

When I orgasm from sex, my breathing becomes heavy and I let out high pitched gasps. No physical symptoms though.

When orgasming from my vibrator while using it myself, I spasm. This actually makes it difficult to orgasm, since I jerk violently every 5-10 seconds and I lose the spot which was feeling orgasmic. I also seem to end up saying "fuck" over and over again. Not even in sentences, just that one word. I dont normally swear in outside life, which makes this strange to me.

I've yet to orgasm while my boyfriend vibrates me, but he's brought me close. I dont know why, but its completely different to when I vibrate myself. My whole body tenses and my legs bend to lift me up off the bed. Very quick breathing, but no vocals.

What are you like when you orgasm, and do you have different 'types' of orgasm depending on the method of stimulation?

I have different types too, not sure why though. I think I've had like a full body come but I spoil it 'cos I usually panic! I don't like random spasms and tingles and jerking. I don't like orgasms were I don't ejaculate. I just get achy balls! Don't think I'd do well with all that tantic rubbish!

When I vibrate myself and recieve oral, it's usually a full body orgasm. I can feel it all through my body. When I vibrate myself, as I build up to orgasm, my clit gets a tingly sensation. I'd describe it almost like its wet and someone's blowing on it, but without the coldness! I know once I get to that stage I've just gotta let it happen. If I try to stop to prolong the session, it wont be enjoyable after that. My clit just gets oversensitive and its not pleasant any more.

I spoil orgasms too. Sometimes all I have to do is think about orgasms and I stop having one.

i do think im different in a way when the OH makes me come- it tends to be more of a 'rolling' sensation where it comes over in waves whereas my own work tends to be slightly more concentrated but shorter... im much more vocal with the OH too

i can come differently depending on what type of stimulation i hav

if i use a vibe on my clit the orgasm isnt very strong, but if i use one internally i get really really wet and have a really strong orgasm which i can recover from quickly and go almost immediatley. i do not knowwether this is a g spot orgasm or not.

if im stimulating myself manually i usually have very strong orgasms that makes me throb all over, and get very tired afterwards. sometimes my clit can be very sensitive for a couple of days afterwards but it usually satisfies me for the next day or so.

and as for from sex/ oral, its been so long i cant really remember :S

WandA wrote:

I have different types too, not sure why though. I think I've had like a full body come but I spoil it 'cos I usually panic! I don't like random spasms and tingles and jerking. I don't like orgasms were I don't ejaculate. I just get achy balls! Don't think I'd do well with all that tantic rubbish! External Media

Lmao...panic. Sorry I probably shouldn't laughExternal Media

I get very differant ones too. quiet when I masterbate. A bit of oo ahh with oral, groans with sex and I am very loud with analExternal Media

Puppies77 wrote:

WandA wrote:

I have different types too, not sure why though. I think I've had like a full body come but I spoil it 'cos I usually panic! I don't like random spasms and tingles and jerking. I don't like orgasms were I don't ejaculate. I just get achy balls! Don't think I'd do well with all that tantic rubbish! External Media

I get very differant ones too. quiet when I masterbate. A bit of oo ahh with oral, groans with sex and I am very loud with analExternal Media

heh, me too! probably when i am at my loudest!

I'm noisy all the time LOL

I'm also quite jerky when I orgasm.

It doesn't happen very often so I've forgot just how strange they feel when the next one comes around... So I panic. Im probably louder with oral. Being a bloke I'm more gaspy and breathy with the odd groan than screamy. Thats not what gentlemen do!

LivingFire wrote:

Puppies77 wrote:

WandA wrote:

heh, me too! probably when i am at my loudest!

I feel for my neighbours and I worry i will get a round of applause one day from ppl outside the house...I really should get the double glazing repared lol

lickityclit wrote:

I'm noisy all the time LOL

I'm also quite jerky when I orgasm.

I kina writhe away External Media

Dunca1348 wrote:

WandA wrote:

You are running on empty, I also hate when this happens!

Yep! Shortens the length of some very good cums!

I think I need to convince my girl to have another go at anal. I like noise!

WandA wrote:

Dunca1348 wrote:

WandA wrote:

You are running on empty, I also hate when this happens!

Yep! Shortens the length of some very good cums!

I think I need to convince my girl to have another go at anal. I like noise!

I hope ya walls are thick

Just checking but its good noise right? It can go very wrong up the wrong 'un!

Puppies77 wrote:

WandA wrote:

i used to be quiet when i masturbated, then i got a house of my own and can scream properly now so much more vocal. i enjoy it more when i can do all the screaming i want. helps me orgasm better! x

i to have "differant type" of orgasm and reactions,

when im on my own and make myself cum im normaly silent but when im with my OH i tend to moan alot and say fuck or oh god and have to bite down on the pilliows to stop my screams.

Dxx

WandA wrote:

Not just good noise, but amazing, phenomenal, I-think-im-going-to-explode-this-is-so-amazing noise...

LivingFire wrote:

WandA wrote:

Not just good noise, but amazing, phenomenal, I-think-im-going-to-explode-this-is-so-amazing noise...

I like the sound of that! External Media Silly question, but how exactly do you first try anal... We tried but it didnt work... she was too tight... Should we start with smaller things because that doesnt seem to have made a difference?

She needs to be really relaxed and comfortable with it WandA. If she's uptight or worried about mess etc, no amount of lube, fingers or toys will work.

Most important thing is lube, the more the better. Start off with fingers then build up to a slim toy or plug.

And be patient

We're at the toy/finger stage. Maybe its because we don't do it enough... might have to make light anal play a thing we do often.

WandA wrote:

Tis a good noise if he's doing it right. External Media