The little things

I was wondering to myself about what little things turn me on, and I wondered if anyone would share their Little turn ons.

I don't mean things like I like when he/she does x/y during sex, I mean anything before, beyond or leading up to that, or maybe not at all, just being teased. These could seem very niche, forewarning.

Example:

I get very very turned on by girls telling me what underwear they have on, be it over text or in person.

Or

I once had a lady friend who was very keen on wearing butt plugs whilst on nights out, I found it incredibly sexy and a massive turn on when she would tell me... Even more so if she was wearing a dress with no underwear.

Those kinds of things.

When she puts lipstick on, pouting lips that make me think of where I'd like them to be.

When she puts her hand on my inner thigh

When shes wearing her skin tight gym clothing

When she mentions that shes been talking about sex with her friends

When I know shes been underwear shopping

When she bites her bottom lip

When she puts on lingerie under her normal clothes when we've gone out for a meal and I catch sight of the strap

All my OH has to do is either kiss my neck or tickle my back and I am putty in his hands.

Oh David, the kiss on the neck works for me too. And collarbone...... puddle,

when ever my OH goes near my bum hole during sex makes me bang harder and faster (i think thats why she does it lol)

A kiss underneath the ear and there's this way he brushes/rubs his knuckles/fingers against his lips.

A subtle kiss on the back of my neck, especially with the rasp of stubble!

Small, gentle touches that draw my attention to his hands (which remind me as to what those clever hands can do)

Simple things indeed!

For me, I love it when he kisses and touches my body and I genuinely feel like all of me is being appreciated. Nothing better than seeing your man looking at you like you're a godess of some sort.

Also, any sort of anal play - wether it be on him or me, drives me wild.

I love when my OH runs his fingers up and down my back.
When he kisses my neck with the occasional nibble sends shivers right through me!

He has a stern look that gets me going ,the trouble is that the only timw he does it when something is annoying him... during which time sex is far from his mind.

Otherwise it is neck nibbles. All the way.

Sliding there hands down my waist since my body curves inwards to my hips and fingers down the spine such a built up but thats when I had someone I miss it

When he grabs my hair, runs his hands down me, gives me a hug , kisses me goodbye every morning without fail , leaving me love notes in my lunch bag,the fact he buys me flowers every time the last lot die in the last 5 months my house has never been without a boquet of flowers the vase is never empty.

The little things make a huge difference

Forehead kisses!!

MrsMcX wrote:

Forehead kisses!!

before leaving for work :D

Well for me it's when I know my oh is after something ;) either he brings me flowers or I get a tickle back then I know it's nearly bedtime

Also bum squeezes while shopping or out in public

amandammmm wrote:

I'd kick him if he went near my forehead! No idea why. Or my nose.

Even though I tell him to F off, I secretly like it when he slaps my bottom in the morning as I'm making breakfast. He walks in, slap! And that's it.

It's like caveman for "I love you" lol!

My OH always used to slap my bum while I was pottering around I agree it is like a caveman hello.... then my youngest son started slapping my bum too lol so I had to tell my OH to stop it's funny what kids see and pick up... I do miss it though :(