ladies?what makes you feel most horny?

Soft lace panties for me

Panties that have sheer, fishnet, lace or bows and revealing skin is always good. I love dressing up in corsets and stockings attached to the garter.

Hoping wifey says I make her feel horny ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Thongs or frenchies! Got to be lace though!

French knickers and thongs, definitely!

Crutchless just got the 3 for £15 ooh la la and love them

Sexy string thong and matching bra

Crotchless for me too

I'm greedy - I like them all. :) Fabric and cut matters more. Lace, satin, and silk feel sexy. Nothing that digs in or rubs in the wrong place.

anything

Good call tider but for me it's going commando as the felling of my tip rubbing against the buttons on my jeans really makes me hard . Xx

Definitely crotchless out of those options but I prefer having an exposed ass ready for spanking so I usually wear a thing to events :)

knickerla wrote:

[REMOVED BY MODERATOR]

Hi

Welcome to the forums.And happy to see you join in . However can I kindly ask you to have a read of the rules. Whilst I am not offended you might just need to tone down a little the use of graphic language .

crotchless a must!!!

Crotchless, lacey and frenchy. I love feeling exposed!

Crotchless for me although since I have toned up a bit I really love wearing thongs underneath my dresses!

Crotchless for me

Crotchless, I love being able to keep my knickers on

Anything. As normally in my granny pants 😂

lacy low-rise brazilian knickers, or crotchless if it's a body stocking ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif)