L'Amourose Rosa - another perspective

Hi all,

I recently acquired the L'Amourose Rosa (http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=30909) and was wondering what others who have tried it thought? 

I'm more interested in what the ladies thought since, y'know... I don't have a vagina to try it on but gents, don't feel shy. I have read the reviews but I wanted to ask in a more "quick-fire" environment like the forum.

This is as much for work knowledge as it is to satisfy my personal curiosity.

Cheers all!

Armel - the Lovehoney Canadian

I havn't bought it as yet but it is on my wanted list. I think it would be useful as a couples toy.

I have a Rosa Rouge, but I do sometimes use it without the heat function. It is the best thing ever, I completely love it! Only downside might be that the vibrations are so powerful that they travel up my hand/arm while I'm using it.

Im desperate for one but cant justify spending that much on one :( im hoping for another xmas day sale then i would think again!

I have to confess. It did .nothing for me. Yeah I know that's bad!!!

I need to try again with it.

I have it, but I've yet to open it TBH

I have the Rosa, which I like a lot. I just much prefer my toys cold, so the heating function would be useless to me.

I absolutely love mine <3

I did review it but it wasn't all that informative tbh, it was more of an 'all hail the magic Rosa' type thing, lol.

But like I said in the review, it doesn't matter how I use the Rosa, it gets me off and as a G-spot toy I don't even have to put in a lot of effort. The vibes are so rumbly and strong it does the work for me, though trying to turn it off after squirting all over it is a right royal pain in the arse unless I take it out and actually look at what I'm doing. It's a one stop toy for me too with the internal and external vibes meaning I only need it and no extra stimulation.

My OH loves the Rosa too. He compares the vibes to the lower settings of his wand, and just like he can using the wand with a P-spot attachment he can cum without touching his penis, which saves me a job =D

I have to say that I am kinda on the fence.. I have used mine a few times and I thought about reviewing it too but only got half way through mine as I got busy with moving.

Actually now might be a good time to ask though? So after using my Rosa and climaxing, I find that removing it can be a little difficult.. and 99% of the time I end up catching my pelvic bone (just like with the Lelo Ella) with the curved part which is not only incredibly painful but puts me off using it again :(

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Wildcherry wrote:

I have to say that I am kinda on the fence.. I have used mine a few times and I thought about reviewing it too but only got half way through mine as I got busy with moving.

Actually now might be a good time to ask though? So after using my Rosa and climaxing, I find that removing it can be a little difficult.. and 99% of the time I end up catching my pelvic bone (just like with the Lelo Ella) with the curved part which is not only incredibly painful but puts me off using it again :(

I do, though it's not mega painful for me. To stop it happening I just push the base towards my groin and slide the shaft out along my back wall, if that makes sense. Though I admit, if it's still buzzing my clit can be a bit unhappy about having the Rosa pressed against it.x

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

Wildcherry wrote:

I do, though it's not mega painful for me. To stop it happening I just push the base towards my groin and slide the shaft out along my back wall, if that makes sense. Though I admit, if it's still buzzing my clit can be a bit unhappy about having the Rosa pressed against it.x

Ah so I am not the only one, it's very uncomfrotable and like a sharp sting so I can't remove it quick enough but this only makes matters worse. Yeh I get what you mean :) and Ill try that next time.

I'm glad it's not just me who isn't getting on with the Rosa! I got it in the Xmas day sale but even with the 40% discount it wasn't worth it for me. I thought I must be a biological freak as all of the other reviews raved about it!

I find it uncomfortable to insert and remove and it just generally doesn't do much for me. I'm going to give it a few more tries and then if it doesn't do it for me it's going back. I'm so grateful for Lovehoney's return policy as I would never be able to try toys like this otherwise.

It seems I am one of those boring individuals who get on with their Rosa just fine ;-) No doscomfort, wonderful to use in bath... I guess I have mentioned it all in my review.

I'm still undecided on mine too xx

Meh.

Just, meh.

In theory, I should love it. It's everything I want shape, texture and flexibility wise, as well as the vibrations, but it just doesn't do it for me at all.
And I have no idea why.

It 'eats' lube like nobodys business though, so beware.

I wasn't a massive fan of the rose but the rosa rouge is a whole new ball game, with it's thermal heating aspect.

I find that I rarely orgasm via my g-spot but with the thermal tip of the rosa rouge, i was like a volcano.

The Rosa is ok, it has a decent girth and sits well but i wouldn't pay the stated RRP for it.