Holiday location help

Hi everyone. I havent been in holiday for about 5 years. Now though I have some money saved up, two weeks off and a need to leave London. The problem is, I don't know where to go. I want.....

Sun! Just, blue skies , big yellow sun and no clouds.

Beach. Although not a sunbather, some sun bathing would be nice.

Mountains. Picture it.... Fresh air, trees grass and lovely walks ns hill climbs.

Nice hotel. NOT the typical concrete monstrosity battery cage for tourists.

Cheap! Can't emphasise this enough lol.

So, please, I really need your suggestions, ideas and help.

mexico

Malta, not far from London but ticks all your boxes (apart from the beach, but loads of pools by the sea, either private (you will pay a small fee) or with your hotel, and also public swimming spaces (like beaches but with rock as opposed to sand)

Cheap self catered apartements available. Nice scenery and trecks available. Stunning views if you go by boat to the other Islands. And you could take a daytrip to Sicilly if you want.

Friendly, relaxed and most importantly, compact. No need to hire a car or the lots, just hop on the bus or ferry!

tunisia

cheap anyway but obviously outside the eurozone so spends goes a lot lot further

avoid yasmin hammamet as that was purpose built town for tourists.......and it shows....devoid of character

Tenerife has some lovely parts, I've often stayed in a friends appartment in Las Galletas. Flights are getting expensive though.

San Antonio Bay in Ibiza is lovely if you go out of season (april/ may) and usually cheap around that time, as are the other baleric islands if you avoid the tourist spots.

I agree about Greece as well. Some lovely islands. I loved santorini when I went 10yrs ago but I have heard its become much more touristy now, rhodes is good for a bit of history. Some parts of Turkey are nice, if you go there check out Effusus.

Some of the best holidays I've had I just went in to a travel agents and said what late deals have you got for next week? Did half board week in ibiza for £109, Full board in Mallorca for a week £180. My friend managed to get 10 days full board in Jamaica for £500 quid. Bargin.

Amalfi

I live in the Costa Brava area of Spain and although you do have the typical tourist spots of Lloret de Mar, Tossa de Mar to name a couple, there are some lovely little bays up and down this coast. You can be in the foothills of the Pyrenees in just over an hour and if you fancy a bit of culture, Barcelona's not too far away.